2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I would say JA should take a page from JB but JB tries to push JAs buttons to get him to explode. This is what JA needs to do...and seems to be doing.

I don't think that Dr. Spitz going on about the national trial, how much attention it gets is persuasive.

Ooh--JA is right on it.

OOHHH...this is getting good - It is important to you that this is a nationally significant case (JA to Spitz).

Oh JA... pointing out how it's important to Spitz that this case is high-profile. IMO that's the only cases he gives a crap about to keep himself relevant.

IMO, the defense is not laughing at their witness, they are laughing at JA's inability so far to get Spitz to agree with him.

The sensationalism of a case shouldn't matter. ALL bodies should be treated and processed the same. IMO

Imo, you shouldn't be an expert witness in any case if you are going to get so mad, worked up or offended at anyone "questioning" your work or your practices. I mean, that is a part of all court room proceedings...it's expected. Why offer to testify if you don't like anyone questioning you.

Also...why does this being a "national media" case does it make a difference regarding how the autopsy is completed. They should all be completed the same way!

Dr spitz believes that since this case is so high profile, the skull should have been opened. No real scientific reason to open it but the fact that it is high profile means it should be done differently.

This witness isn't making any sense to me whatsoever. :waitasec:

I wonder if JA looked into his history as a professional witness and knew which buttons to push?

autopsy needs to be done special because trial is on tv....go JA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member