2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, media interviews! I wonder if he's going to ask how much he's getting paid?

JA asks how many media interviews he has given since this case, since he was hired. :) Says one for local station in Orlando, then somebody called him from a local paper in detroit and asked him about coming to Orlando. JA says didn't you do an interview for a detroit tv station this very week???

JA: How many interviews have you given since you were hired?

WS answers re two interviews

then you should have used all of the facts of this case in your findings dr. spitz!!!!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
The juror's see what u do. Dr G has no reason to claim anything other than facts. This guys a professional expert

OMG now he lying I have seen more than 1-interview of him bout this case.

Im sorry, but didnt Dr. G. do a skull washing??? and found nthing significant in the washings, and external visuals showed NO trauma, fracturesetc...

Hummmm I agree JA is showing this expert for just what he is all about :great:

oh my!!! High profile case........it's more important than others?? JA should just make the point that there was nothing in the skull any longer. Only silt, and Dr. G saw that, and rinsed it to get at that silt.

Troll time.

Okay. Everyone have a nice day. I can't sit on my hands hard enough and I am a big big woman.

:blowkiss:

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Oh Chiquita no! The 'ignore list' is your best friend. Mine is about a mile long about now. lol

That didn't make sense. JA asking if it was important that it was a high profile case, and the witness said yes of course but not because people care more about the high profile cases, every case has people caring about them, relatives, police, people, that's why the television broadcasts them....

Huh? I thought the television broadcasts only high profile cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member