2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why on good gods each would a person do this just to keep the jaw in place???

Oh my. Is he now the state's witness? He just conceded three pieces of duct tape on the skull...with a fourth 9 feet away.

If there had been duct tape applied after decomp, wouldn't there be sticky tape residue found on the skull?

Ashton is doing a great job for Caylee - I hope this seems as far fetched for the jury as it is coming across live. WTheck would anyone be duct taping a body found in a swamp post decomposition with 3 pieces of tape. unbelievable in my opinion.

and although smart he comes across as grumpy and as if he doesnt have the energy for this at all?

JA: this person took the duct tape, three pieces and put it on the skull, this is your theory?

yes.

4th piece was 9 feet away. Dr S grunts like he got that one right . I think he doesn’t realize what JA just told him.

ICA in the "thinker" pose. Perhaps she has decided to act like she is getting sick every time the remains are discussed.

OMG! He just pointed out that the 4th piece of tape was 9 feet away.

Jeff Ashton is totally BRILLIANT......This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

No glue residue because it got washed off, therefore no DNA Dr. Spitz! JMO

Casey really gets freaked out by skulls, appears to the point of phobia. I wonder why. Perhaps I should send her some skull stickers. This case has made me mean! lol

She wasn't freaked out by them back in her photobucket days. There was plenty skulls in her account.

Please JA take this until 1 p.m., I don't want JB to get a chance at re-direct today. Please.

"Why was there no glue residue on the skull?"

Good question JA.

Why would bone be any different than skin?

He's a doctor, right?

At this point, if I am a juror, I have to completely discount this Drs testimony. He is clearly, IMO, just trying to make his answers fit with the DT theory and the theory that he has advanced. When JA asks for some clarification on something he has said that is obviously contradicted, he starts saying he cant say. First he makes an adamant statement of fact about something, which is clearly just his opinion, then when asked to clarify, he either doesn't know or can't remember. He couldn't even remember the interviews he had done. A waste. Huge waste. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996