2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for laughing....I know this is no laughing matter....but.....

Why was there no sticky on the bone? Go Ashton! :laugh:

Leonard P has this family peged to a tee!!!! he knows what they do for a camera.

he knows the drama and how they act.... and i believe him!

Monkey see monkey do. ??
Pot meet kettle. ??
LP needs to return home and stay there far away from any tv camera. imo

I think the DT should put duct tape on all the jurors arms and yank it off. You know, to demonstrate Dr S's hypothesis.

There was no residue on skull just like there was no residue when witness put the duct tape on his skin....

Yesterday's witness was alluding to "Kronk" and so is this guy.

RINGERS!!!!!!!!!

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
One juror is laughing at Dr. Spitz's theory about someone putting duct tape on the skull

JA asks good question. If the duct tape was attached to the skull why isn't it still attached to it?

"Water removes some of the glue" from Spitz. THANK YOU!!!!

no glue, haahahahahahah!!!!! this is pathetic, and the TH's and MSm should admit it too. the good doctor should retire now.

JA: Why was there no tape residue on on the bone?

next question

Why was the tape decomposed?

and the good doctor will explain the SA theory that the tape was not stuck due to water.

omg, am I hearing this right? The defense witness making amazing points for the state?!!? Ashton is my hero.

:thud:

JA: Why is there no residue from duct tape on the skull?

Dr. S: It wasn't on my skin, so why would there be residue on bone?

Kimster: skin vs. bone - doesn't sound like a scientific analysis to me whatsoever.

Dr. Spitz rememers one thing and one thing only as it specifically relates to the death of Caylee (not to be confused with Casey) Anthony. The skull was not cut in half by Dr. G, thus making her work shoddy. He therefore opened up the skull, but is not sure if he broke it! Why is he on the stand? The defense should have opted not to offer up any evidence and pray that the jury had some reasonable doubt after the State rested. Seriously, the two scientific witnesses we've seen from the DT so far have only helped bolster the forensic portion of the State's case.

JMO.

well now dr S has basically informed me that ICA used the third piece of tape to make sure the whole lot reached both sides of caylee's head so it wouldnt come loose. good job. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111