2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing LE in other cases of letting someone be stuck in jail because LE decided to hide bloody clothes. He'll say anything!

I am very frustrated with scientists that ask me to ignore my own common sense and believe what they are telling me, without giving me some kind of scientific principle to base the knowlege on.

We all have common knowledge. We know that generally speaking, what goes up, must come down. The hair would slide to the lowest position as it was released from the scalp. This is gravity. Easy. And then WS tells us it would not. But he gives us no reason why. No reason to leave our common knowledge behind and believe what he says. Why didn't the hair slide to the lowest position? What kept the hair attached to the top of the scalp?

I'm not buying it. It may be a minor point - but I don't like being asked to put aside what "I know" to accept some presumption there is no scientific principle for, or that the scientist thinks I wouldn't understand - so I should just trust him. Frustration. And ICA is ...... I can't say - 'Beach will get me LOL

Thank you, Salem. You have hit precisely the point. We all have common sense, and when testimony defies our common sense it it the same as also insulting our intelligence.

So the Dr. just accused the ME Dr. G of committing a crime

If the jury is buying any of this, and she gets off I am going to go back to school denouce my criminal justice and psychology degree, give up my alpha phi sigma status, and become an accountant or something because the justice system is completely flawed.

The conspiracy was bigger than we thought! :eek: Jen Welch is in on it! :lol:

Terrific testimony for the State. He is not, in the least bit, believable.

Skull was fractured on inside that can't be seen from outside....that is nonsensical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06