2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe JB to be truthful to the JP regarding reports and what he told his witness. JB has filed reports late or not at all. Just pass the buck JB, you do it so well!

Why is Baez always whining. Always thinks he should be allowed special priviledge. Please judge, shoot this down!!!

Uggh I had to mute Baaeeeyyyez but he's doing hos large hand gestures and head snaps.

'A matter of days' that turns out to be 20 days or so would be more accurately described as 'a matter of weeks'.

Pass me the tums.

If he gets away with this, I have to stop watching...........just not a fair trial.

This is awful; JB doesn't do his job, tries to sneak in testimony not in the report and throws his witness under the bus. Please Honorable Judge, shut him down!

JB is actually arguing with the JUDGE? I don't believe this!

Time constraints? You've got to be kidding!

JB is stammering up, down, and all around. Sorry JB, you were told over and over and over again what the rules are.

Whoo boy, JB is really grandstanding to the judge. Not good for JB. JJBP is not in a good mood today.

HHJP called JB on the carpet for calling his witness a liar!

OMG, JB telling HHJP that this is not reasonable and it's the SA's fault they didn't depose this witness

OMG! JB needs to stop this whining about the Judge's rules and his own errors!

Or his own chosen omitting

I believe this is JB's fault, not this witnesses fault. The failure in communication appears to have come from the DT.

This was a HUGE deal ,Baez was sanctioned $$$ at one point and he did this on purpose for a reason. The State should be able to ask about opinions IN A DEPO before the trial. This is trial by ambush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor