2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we witnessing the creation of "The Baez Rule"? Which states that all possible witnesses will be informed of any and all orders of The Court which may or may not have an affect on their possible future testimony.

He is trying to claim this testimony is in rebuttal of the SA's witness. Too bad the good DR. just told His Honor that he told JB about this months ago.

I don't think JP was frustrated with JA's objections, I think he is frustrated that JB keeps making these damn mistakes that lead to all these objections/sidebars

The problem is they are not mistakes, Baez plans all of his dishonest pranks.

ICA and JB are 2 peas in a pod!
Have either of them heard the expression "oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive"

Oh, Ho! There comes that odd question again, raising its ugly head. I knew he was up to something...

Did JB just say that he didn't expect the duct tape position to become an issue in this trial??
It's supposed to be the murder weapon FGS. Of course it's an issue.

JB complaining that the DT was never given the superimposed video w/the duct tape. They did not anticipate that testimony and since they didn't know about the video, he couldn't ask this witness about it back then and that's why it is not in his report.

He's trying to get this witness to testify before the jury that the video tape of the duct tape superimposed over little Caylee is incorrect, improper, bad lawyerin', etc.

JB very whiny, IMO. Accuses the SA of "pulling a fast one".

Didn't JB just purger his own witness? When HHJP asked witness if he knew about or read the court's order to include everything in his report that he would testify to, the witness said, "No." But JB just asked him if he remembered the emails he had sent that stated basically the same thing ~ and the witness then said, "Yes."
Now, what did that do? JB is cleared; he did the right thing; he is a good boy. The witness? He looks like he's lied. No?

And that shows that JB is aware of the order, yet asked the questions anyway. And boo hoo he didn't know the animation was coming. It's the name of the game...be prepared for anything. Isnt' that debate 101? Which I never took.

"most of our experts are extremely busy" um yeah so are the state's. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure they give you everything..after getting the report you ask..is this everything? Now he is trying to throw the state under the bus saying they didn't give him the video of the tape in time..but I do believe they did:banghead::banghead::banghead::maddening:

JB is being so rude to his own witness, he will likely be friendly to the state.

Hinky Meters are ringing everywhere. Why didn't he ask for reports at the time of the evaluation? He had expert opinions but no written comments?
This was one of those opinions that HHJP had to force him to get a written report on.
Poor me, that's all JB can come up with!

OMG JB is now blaming the state for playing a fast one. This is maddening to say the least. MAKE HIM STOP

DUCT TAPE SHOULD NEVER BE ANYWHERE "AROUND" A CHILD'S HEAD, DR. RODRIGUEZ!!!

*sits on hands*

True. But he's only trying to testify that, in his opinion, it is not scientifically possible to say with certainty where the duct tape was positioned on the skull. Even witnesses for the state have said as much. He's not rendering an opinion on whether or not duct tape should ever be there, kwim?

Now Baez is blaming it on SA. So let's see, he's thrown his witness under the bus, SA...
who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member