2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perry says his order was to avoid "gotcha" moments and so
Both sides could properly prepare. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:41 AM

After trial JB could be held in contempt. :great: :laughcry:

Wow! Judge says (how ironic) that they were there in court at 8:30 this morning to talk about a violation of sequestration of the jurors. .... wonder what that was about?!

Judge Perry seems to be fuming mad!

where did you see it was about jury......I thought it was probably JB letting his witnesses talk to each other about testimony.

JP educating Baez again. By the end of this trial we will all know law better than Jose.

"Mr. Baez, this is not my first rodeo." :giggle:

This judge knows <modsnip> when he sees one. :clown:

yes, yes, yes, finally this feels so good.........been waiting for this kind of spanking for a long time. JB is just too sneaky. GO JPB !!!!!!

JB don't you dare walk away while JP is still speaking!!!!!

Ten minute recess, witness to be deposed at 1pm

"Lightning does not strike twice in the same place.......if there are other opinions you know that he's going to give they need to be laid out. I'm not going to make any promises or warranties as to what I will do if this happens twice (paraphrased)

9.jpg

Judge Perry is clearly disappointed in Baez. Dr. Rodriguez will give his deposition at 1 p.m. today #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:41 AM

"Lightning does not strike twice in the same place."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 8:41 AM

KBelichWFTV:
Chief Judge Perry is threatening contempt against Baez for intentionally violating court's order to disclose expert opinions

Did JB really say he didn't even want to sit through the State's depositions? He's being so disrespectful, what is this!?

Lightening does not strike twice in the same place. If he has other information that has not been disclosed you had better have your witness disclose it now.

State will depose at 1pm with the state.

Perry: Will toss witness if it happens again.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:42 AM

"I am putting the state on NOTICE.."

This is how Baez responds?

I really appreciate that the judge takes such great pains to not punish an attorney's client for the mistakes and/or misbehavior of the attorney. He seems to make an absolute effort to uphold the ideals of a fair trial, to both sides. Very impressive for a judge on such a huge case in a very public forum. No trace of undue vanity nor pandering to the cameras.

HHJP: no promises or warranties as too what I will do if it happens a second time with this witness.

Lightning does not strike twice.

Wow. Could this be THE basis of appeal for inefective counsul ?
Crap. Wow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member