2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think CM can think on his feet for the follow-up of JA. It will be interesting.

Plus I am thinking this witness will blurt something and off to sidebar again! JMO

I know JB is totally painful when questioning witnesses BUT I'd rather listen to him "uhhhh" and "ahhhhh" then listen to Cheney Mason's voice.

Personally, I prefer CM's linear vs JBs pretzel logic. I can follow where he is going. MOO

Please JA....ask him a question and use his own autopsy book to discredit him. Please ask him if it has happened before.

Oh my his stellar memory seems a little slower on how he became involved in the case.

He testifies 30 times a year? So he is a professional witness then? I think the jury may wonder about that.

First question and he starts stammering and trying to remember how he got involved in case

Tuleesa, First witness was trying to testify about things not in his report. JB in deep doo. May be charged with contempt at end of trial. Witness to be deposed by state at 1 today.

Succinct and to the point! Nice recap, CG :)

I am very surprised that CM can talk without marbles in his mouth!
He really wants Dr. Spitz to hear him!
Why doesn't he talk like that all the time?

That would be my view, logicalgirl. From what I have witnessed, older professionals may be experienced but they refuse to change their view on the advancement of their science, technology and society in general. IMHO

Yes, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I believe it is impossible for them to keep up unless they are very bright and have a youthful open view of their profession. Too many get stuck in their own "positions" and "past accomplishments".

I would have loved to hear what special requests.

For those not able to watch, CM is basically establishing that this witness is a celebrity witness who has participated in many high profile cases. (He is da bomb). Razzle dazzle, yada yada.

Yeah, I'm getting "star <self edit>" vibe here

Dr. Spitz....involved in case of Mary Jo Kopetne (sic? object -

what other trials involved in recognize you for object-
published various articles,books,lectures, publications...4 books text books. ..last one 2006...CM shows a copy in court....published Mechanism of death in fresh water drowning....subject matter of drowning published numerous....publication list 96 scientific peer reviewed articles ....testified as expert witness in courts in US - all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii...foreign countries...Canada, middle east, Europe, done work for UN and given opinions to court in Costa Rica....last 7 years times testifed as expert witness? probably around 300 times...maybe somewhat more....around 30 times avg per year....there have been years more frequent.....certify Dr. Spitz expert witness in forensic pathology.

CM - Spitz
how first came involved w/kc case? received call from JB law firm...asked to possibly agree to consult w/firm on this case..whether special requests ....object- hearsay non-response to question-sustain

first thing did after speak to JB law firm....attend post mortem exam....autopsy by Dr. G...request allow be in attendance? object- sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor