2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dr. spitz thinks can help make any autopsy better ...aaggghh what an egomaniac

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Dr. Spitz disagrees with Dr. Jan Garavaglia’s conclusion that Caylee Anthony’s manner of death was homicide

Me too....I've been scrolling like a maniac. I don't know how to save them, particularly the akamai one. I wish they would be on the first page every day along with the admonitions...

I just go to WESH TV website each day, click on ICA- click on Live Blog - no commercials, no timing out.

I'm thinking Dr Spitz can't answer yes or no. Treatment of a corpse? Diagnosis of a corpse? No wonder Dr G didn't take him up on his offer to help.

Was the jury told why the first witness didn't continue?

CM asked and HHJBP offered to tell the truth. Perry told jury they switched to accommodate an out of town witness and he would be back on Monday.

Is he going to say she drowned? Did he find diatomes in her bones? Umm, it isn't an autopsy if there is no body is it?

so WHEN did JB call Dr. S????
JB KNEW it was little CAYLEE!
That makes me so mad!

Oh my his stellar memory seems a little slower on how he became involved in the case.

I like him, but I KNOW the jury will not. Popular opinion is that old=bad. He did not forget the question after the objection, whereas many witnesses have, as have the attorneys!

This is an extremely learned man. He has more degrees and years of experience than I've been alive and I'm middle aged. Just because he was called to testify by the defense doesn't mean he shouldn't still be highly respected.

BBM Well he's certainly been around the block a few times. But I think I'll reserve judgement on whether or not to respect him until I can see how he conducts himself under questioning. :cow:

Says the first thing he did after speaking with Baez law firm was attempted to attend post mortem evaluation. Requested that he be in attendance when Dr G did autopsy. Objection from the state, results in another sidebar.

Dr. G had said in her testimony that Her medical examiner's office does not allow outsiders to take part or be present in the autopsy.

when are they going to show the ultra slow motion film of paint drying??? anyone? anyone?

Grrr. This is the part that really bugs me! Dr Spitz wasn't invited to the autopsy because the body WASN'T identified yet!

I can't stop getting mad for Caylee. No matter what I do, I can't stop being mad. And, I have no patience for these "witnesses" who have nothing to offer other than twisted perceptions.

I am to believe that Dr. G didn't do her job? That she is totally wrong? Okay, again why did Casey SIT in JAIL for three years then? Where was this man? Where was Jose getting this amazing important man to say what a horrible mistake has been made?

He looked at the body, yes? I know, I know there is some great reason why that can't be done, why it wasn't done...I admit I still have not learned all the smarm there is in the world but this case is giving me a crash course. I thought the evil was the death of a little girl but the murder just keeps happening.

:twocents:

Uh oh. I retract some of my previous comments. He is criticizing Dr. G! Oh No!

Ok already, is he going to testify on the bones collected? What can he possible add? There was no trauma to bones, just chewing. What is he going to add?

What troubles me is that for some, a connection with JFK and MLK will bring on a great deal of credibility. Just by the mention of their names.

Not necessarily....Depends on what he claims his findings were..JMHO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo