2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake tears are just so hard to come by but she is trying.

One difference between Dr. Spitz's and Dr. G's testimony that I'm noticing right away is the way they refer to Caylee. Dr. G. called her a child, etc. and referred to her in ways that were personal. Dr. Spitz only refers to her so far as "the deceased."

Wow, whipping out a Show and Tell real skull on the witness stand. Now, that is a prepared witness.

These guys make a career out of testifying for big bucks in defense cases only! Has this guy ever testified for the prosecution of late?

If so many were allowed in the Defense would have claimed contamination. :twocents:

It's just not done for many reasons. Not his juristiction, the body was not yet identified so why would any county coroner doing their job allow a parade in her examination room?

ICA can't even muster up a tear hearing her Daughters skull was sawed in half

CM is having the witness open a can.

The witness says this is not the skull of Caylee. (He didn't say her name) He brought this skull because the trial can...

JA: objection
sustained

CM: wants this witness to show everyone how he opens a skull!

Wonderful! This is wonderful.

I'm sorry, but this really bothers me... there was NO BODY!!! All that was left of precious Caylee was her scattered little bones. Her skeleton was NOT intact!!! There was no reason to remove her skull cap, you could see directly in her little skull (not head Dr. Spitz). Poor Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89