2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, here is a skull. Like the actual skull of Caylee wasn't enough of an aid? :dunno:

ICA assumes thinker pose when photos of bones shown - oh, she recovered already

Oh for God's sake, its an Anatomy model, KC, not the real thing....cut it out

ICA attempting to cry, must be really hard when you don't feel it.

Looking at a skull (not THE skull)

Attachments

• This skull is not the deceased in this case.png
    This skull is not the deceased in this case.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 50
I am STILL devastated that Caylee's skull was SAWED open! There was no reason for this! Dr. G. could clearly see inside!
JMO

ICA looks quite disturbed, almost as much as she did whenever chewing was mentioned in regards to caylee's little bones, but never about flies or maggots or anything. I am now convinced she visited remains site herself and saw something about bones (animals? the disarticulation? both) that bothered her MUCH more than murdering for daughter or dealing with early stages of decomp. IMO

Does Casey have indigestion, or is she attempting to look grieved ... oh ok, shielding her eyes now, she apparently doesn't like skulls, it seems. But she did like them when she was downloading icons to her laptop.

I like the immediate movement of the laptop by baez as kc is about to squeeze out a tear.....

If need be, would the prosecution be able to call back Dr G? (Again, I'm an eager novice at "real" court proceedings!" I'm sure JA will do a great job on cross, but.....
Thanks!

When Dr. G was asked if she opened the skull she was adamant as she said "Absolutely not!" But this Dr. is saying it's supposed to be done? I'm confused..

She is so full of baloney. Puhhlease. And of course he found sediment in the skull! Just like a sea shell on a beach where water comes up and back.

Pfft, KC. Really, it looks like you're doing algebra.

I wonder if they're serving witnesses chicken for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976