2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA can't even muster up a tear hearing her Daughters skull was sawed in half

And knowing your child is even being autopsied adds another layer of pain to the grief. But ICA obviously never felt that.:banghead:

If need be, would the prosecution be able to call back Dr G? (Again, I'm an eager novice at "real" court proceedings!" I'm sure JA will do a great job on cross, but.....
Thanks!

I wish they would/could call Dr Spitz's son.....that would be interesting....

When Dr. G was asked if she opened the skull she was adamant as she said "Absolutely not!" But this Dr. is saying it's supposed to be done? I'm confused..

The Defense are basically saying that the State's autopsy was not done properly since the skull was not opened.

Mason has a picture he is showing to the jury. Spitz is detailing his work to jurors. They are leaning in. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:37 AM

I think I see where this is going. Matter settles. Okay. But we have animal scatter, no? And flooding, no?

His credentials are impecable.

I find the posts disparaging this man & mocking him DUE TO HIS AGE are deplorable, discusting & ignorant.
If the mocking & disparaging references to his age were replaced by his color, religion, gender or sexual orientation ALL THOSE ignorant & deplorable posts would be removed.

Since when did age discrimination become aceptable ?
Judge him on the merits of his testimony. Not his age.
Shame on all who have done this.

No real harm meant! We too will get to his age IF we're lucky! It's just this case is so tragic that comic relief is needed, but certainly not just at this dr.'s expense. Sorry if offended.

If someone were demonstrating how my child's skull was cut in half with a saw I would be hysterical. How does she sit there and stare?! Incredible.

I could never bear seeing any of my children dead, but remember this same girl was able to lift Caylee's decomposing body up, bag it and dispose of her. She is cold, cold, EMPTY. :banghead:

Is he suggesting the brain disolves last?

Casey doesn't look like she likes the idea of Dr. Spitz sawing her baby's skull in two, does she?

"This is ashes to ashes and dust to dust, like you read in the bible," Dr. Spitz.

He is eloquent.

I found the whole transcript of the Phil Spector trial, where Dr. Spitz goes off!

A quote from the transcript:

================================

Dr. Spitz screams at AJ. "I was here a second time! How would I know the first time, what the total was going to be?"

AJ: Are you telling me in that month's time...

AJ is trying to get Dr. Spitz to explain the discrepancies in the billing. Spitz claims there are no discrepancies. AJ asks how did you get an extra $90,000 in that months time. Spitz claims that's not what happened. And back and forth it goes with both AJ and Dr. Spitz having raised voices. AJ confronting Dr. Spitz, and Dr. Spitz coming across as a raging, angry man. Several people who observed it told me they though he looked maniacal.

=======================================

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-retrial-day-thirty-nine.html

It starts getting into it about halfway down the page.

I wonder if Cindy and George are suffering through this...

has anyone seen them in the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member