2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was greezy? Like chicken fat: or a piece of paper in a salami package? :confused:

Twitter Twitter Twitter: ten o clock JURY DOES NOT LIKE THIS WITNESS. Juror number four is ready to find Casey guilty.

I can twitter too. :)

Ha! I knew she could judge with the best of them!

What?? Dr. Spitz is saying the duct tape was put there AFTER decomposition? Did I hear that right? What????

So he thinks it's was attached to the skeletal skull? Then why wasn't it still there if no soft tissue? Or it was just stuck in the hair mat while decomp occurred? So how did it GET there? :waitasec:

What does duct tape on his arm being pulled off right away and having hair and dna, have to do with decomposed duct tape in the woods and water 6 months on a decomposed body?!

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm only going to assume he didn't wrap himself in 2 trash bags, a laundry bag and lay himself down by a tree trunk in the middle of a hurricane and place the duct tape on his arm, then pull it off when the water subsided.

Although his testimony is intriguing and I do think he is a very smart man, he's leaving more questions than answers.

Here's a pic to immortalize this event.

tear.jpg

Let's title this one: My Own Witness Just Screwed Me

A quick image of CA in the gallery showed her laughing. Topic to sidebar Adipocere.

tape placed after decomposition by scubadivers in the swamp. BOMBSHELL!

There has already been testimony that dna would not be expected after this amount of time submerged in water. Up to the jury to decide who to believe. I think they won't believe this testimony.
They have seen the pictures.
jmo

I do not remember the jurors being told about flooding.

Got to pipe in here without reading prior posts as I'm cleaning and listening. This testimony is so easy to counter.

#1 - the tape itself was so deteriorated that it was there from the beginning. Duct tape will last much longer than flesh and this tape was almost destroyed. Most likely the decomp fluids aided in destroying the tape.
#2 - The tape was only still adhered to the hair because the flesh was gone.
#3 - No flesh or DNA would be left after the sticky was destroyed and under water for a period of time. There was nothing sticky left to hold evidence.

This guy is so obviously a hired gun. I hope the jury can see it.

Here's a pic to immortalize this event.

tear.jpg

ICA is crying because she knows that JB has been reprimanded and she is thinking and pondering who will represent her when JB gets fired. She can't think of anyone at the moment. Thus the tear it is for her.

Twitter: this witness is for sale the jurors think.

I do not think the jurors will give the DF witnesses any credibility after this yesterdays and especially this mornings events.

Duct tape after the decomposition? Per Dr. Spitz. So why would someone put duct tape on her face after she was decomposed? I seriously think it didn't happen that way. Small children really rarely have hair on their faces. So his example of duct tape pulling hair out of his arm doesn't apply. My son's face was hairless for years.

Spitz is keeping the door wide open for Ashton to have his day. There is no mention of the elements. Just you wait. Comparing putting tape on his skin and the tape that was found ages after application is asking for trouble.

Yes...and the hair on his arm being stuck to the tape really doesn't apply, as Caylee didn't have a bunch of hair all over her face, like an arm would have.

Hoping we have a real intelligent jury who can see through this ploy. Tape after death, come on now. Dealing with a dead body is bad enough and now you are going to place varying lenghts of tape on it.

Why not just one piece, then? Why the overkill with several pieces? The staging story doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en