2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adipocere is like soap? :waitasec:

it is true, apidocere is saponification. I once read a disgusting history of soap making that opined that burnt human sacrifices led to the discovery of soap - from the ashes & fat. :sick:

Oh Man this thread is moving so fast, I am sure this post will land totally out of context of posts now..

Anyway..W Spitz is trying to suggest duct tape was applied after decomposition..even though it had separated cloth part from netting and sticky side..and the growth of roots throughout the remains and articles..

However, his explanation of applying to a decomposing body using a slippery substance ( grave Wax) and so wouldnt stick to face...LOL..So in a backward way, he is also stating application had to have been done prior to decompl...Hummm

JB tried to give CM a final question, which CM declined. Probably would have dug a deeper hole for ICA, which CM realized. IMO, MOO, etc.

Spitz says there are 4 manners of death- suicide/accidental/homicide/natural causes. he says he can not say what Caylee's manner of death is
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:03 AM

Did he just say that he DIDN'T wear gloves while conducting his autopsy because it was just bone? You ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES! OMG

back. to. sitting. on. hands.

::eek:ff to grab some popcorn:: Cannot wait to see what JA has to say about this!

Is he saying he did over one thousand autopsies a year?

I made up that twitter about the juror but that was to show how crazy it is that we have had these twitters from the media that say such things.

I have read twitters that say the jury is this and that. Well, anybody can do that. IMHO. And I did. :yes:

But that was fake. I have no idea what the jury is thinking...well, yeah I do. :innocent:

CM: said "finally" I hope is is for real.

Haha. Now I get it! Yeah, it could almost be real.

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes no sense at all...................

So she was decomposing SOMEWHERE else and then gagged and bagged and transported ?

Backyard?
playhouse? no..

Dr. W.S. Says NO he is not able to tell us what the manner of death is.

CM - finally how many autopsies have you conducted o5 supervised?

60,000. Roughly 60,000 autopsies!!!!!!

practicing the manner of death for 56 years.

10 minute recess.

Well I was suppose to do errands but now that we will have cross exam, they will have to wait.

Well if JB was doing direct that would have taken us till Monday! CM is much better at direct!!

First question on cross- Was DNA discovered when you had your formative training?

CM is done. Oh good. Now let's bring this home SA team. IMO, SA has a lot to work with here.

Hrm....

For all those wanting ICA to be found guilty this is not actually to bad.

He didn't seem to deliver much of a killer blow to the Prosecution's case.

I will watch cross, but I could not watch CM with this witness. I have a hard time understanding both of them.

Thanks all for the posting.

CM wanted to END with that number and Dr. Spitz thwarted him with continued run on speech. HAHA

well, I have to say that was shorter than it would have been with Baez questioning.
can't wait to hear JA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member