2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of sad to me -- he was a great practitioner once, but he is definitely slipping now and his age his showing...

Too bad that Werner's son Daniel (who is also a ME), wasn't obtained by the DT, but, oh wait...Daniel thinks it was a homicide. :)

please please PLEASE ask him how much he's getting for his testimony!!! Sorry...but I wanna see him flip out!!!

I have been ripped off I don't have a basement, I want the rest of my house stat!

In certain swampy or extremely water-prone areas they don't build basements. I found his analogy humorous, because I wouldn't necessarily WANT a basement if I lived in a certain place. Basements aren't always necessary. Depends where you live.

ATTENTION:

I've asked once to stop referring to his problems as being related to his age. We do not know what he's been like on the stand in other cases. Maybe he was like this twenty years ago.

I agree that he appears to be a weak witness, but we have NO EVIDENCE that it has to do with his age! Stating he seems to be befuddled is fine, but leave it at that!!! And describe who he is BY HIS NAME.

Thank you!

Spitz is not hearing the words JA is using in his question to catch he's asking about skeletal remains. ???

I do not give this doctor any sympathy or a pass because of his age and his past career and credentials. I have been young and now I am old and I am guessing we may be seeing the REAL Dr. Spitz.

I have a super soft spot for 'older' people and I typically wouldn't appreciate anyone getting the 'best' of an aged person, however, JA is simply doing his job to prove that WS didn't do a thorough job based on all the facts of the case. WS was relying (first mistake) on what JB told him and perhaps what CM told him.

On this one, I am fully on team JA, and not on team WS. I truly believe that the jurors will tend to think as I am... just my :twocents:

He just said he has been out of the 'main stream'. WoW!!

Dr. Spitz is getting very emotional stating that it's protocol to open the skull.

This is kind of sad to me -- he was a great practitioner once, but he is definitely slipping now and his age his showing...

It is somewhat sad; however, JA didn't put him on the stand. He's only there because JB asked and he agreed to present expert testimony.

JA is only doing his job and he's doing it very well. He hasn't been disrespectful to Dr. Spitz at all, imo.

Does this mean that Dr. G will have a chance to come back and rebut this testimony, about her "shoddy" work?

The good doc is getting a little hot under the collar because he can't answer any of JA's questions.

IMO

The gallery better watch out...this is how Jackson's (DA) cross began in Phil Spector's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018