2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!, Casey even laughed when JA said there was a little hole in the back of the skull where you can view the inside of the skull.

there's a little hole right in the bottom!!

oh stop ja, your killing me!! lmao

JA is making Dr. Spitz look like he's not at the top of his game--doesn't remember the book he edited and partially wrote, doesn't understand the question about the hole at the base of the skull.

ICA just giggled when JA said there's a little hole right in the bottom. Um, that would be where your baby's spine was!

I would never had known how this head was positioned if I had not opened it.

JA: we'll get to that for a minute. there is the opening of the sterum to get to...

?

JA: certain protocols that apply to skeletons do not apply to flesh...

you will have to show me that

JA: isn't there a little hole in the bottom?

This man opened CAYLEE's SKULL because he is a monster. IMHO. HE WANTED to open the SKULL. :yes:

Wow, I wonder how the jury is responding to the anger/defensiveness of this witness. JA is being very polite with him, not snarky. Of course maybe it is displaced anger, if in fact he wasn't provided with all the facts. Wow

I didn't like the condescending remark JA made to this witness before he withdrew the question. MOO

wm

Here come's WS as he truly is. IMO JA did nothing to provoke him.

ITA nothing but great questions by JA

seems he does not like to be questioned, i've yet to hear how he came to his conclusions, what info he used... anything??

Provoke him. Make him seem delusional. I'm sorry, all's fair in Justice and War.

IT Laughs about the Hole in the Bottom of her DAUGHTER'S Skull?!

Spitz Salad - served up graciously by Chef Jeff Ashton for all to enjoy today.

There'll be a puddle under that witness chair today that may or may not contain a stain. Depends...

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
#CaseyAnthony Spitz is about to get backhanded with his own book, not good, not good at all.

I KNEW It!!!!

JA brought out the book!!!!

I am going to need a smoke soon and I DON'T SMOKE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018