Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Being locked in a cage like a rabid animal
is fate worse than death IMO.

And to think he brought it all upon himself by himself :oops:

For a young man fixated on power and control
Fate couldn't be more fair
sentencing this creature
to lifetime of being dependent on mercy of others.

JMO

<modsnip> What do others think? All the time and huge expense of a trial plus precious nhs resources wasted on this person
Only for him to end up with a cushy life in jail and possibly even get released early as we have seen happen recently JMO
He won't be released early. He'll almost certainly get a whole life order.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>. What do others think? All the time and huge expense of a trial plus precious nhs resources wasted on this person
Only for him to end up with a cushy life in jail and possibly even get released early as we have seen happen recently JMO
Yes. I think this was the act of someone who enjoys inflicting terror and fear on other people. Worse than psychopaths who may lack empathy, I think this was one of those acts that was so heinous it almost defies belief. If the universe had taken this perpetrator I think the world would have been better off. I think he is likely to go on and seek vulnerable victims in prison and continue to cause harm as long as he can. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clue22349