Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Being locked in a cage like a rabid animal
is fate worse than death IMO.

And to think he brought it all upon himself by himself :oops:

For a young man fixated on power and control
Fate couldn't be more fair
sentencing this creature
to lifetime of being dependent on mercy of others.

JMO

I actually wish he’d died. What do others think? All the time and huge expense of a trial plus precious nhs resources wasted on this disgusting creature
Only for him to end up with a cushy life in jail and possibly even get released early as we have seen happen recently JMO
He won't be released early. He'll almost certainly get a whole life order.

I actually wish he’d died. What do others think? All the time and huge expense of a trial plus precious nhs resources wasted on this disgusting creature
Only for him to end up with a cushy life in jail and possibly even get released early as we have seen happen recently JMO
Yes. I think this was the act of someone who enjoys inflicting terror and fear on other people. Worse than psychopaths who may lack empathy, I think this was one of those acts that was so heinous it almost defies belief. If the universe had taken this perpetrator I think the world would have been better off. I think he is likely to go on and seek vulnerable victims in prison and continue to cause harm as long as he can. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back