2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoddy????????? Shoddy?????????

Doesn't know where the protocol for an autopsy is published! But thinks he might have been part of that committee. Oh, this guy is folding like a cheap lawn chair.

Oh, this guys getting ready to blow. His LIES have been questioned. Casey was crying because a master is in the room.

This is just sad. Can't they move to strike all his testimony. He is not helping anybody.. Very sad... I think the jury gets it Jeff..

Watch Dr.G's show she always opens the skull when it is attached to the body.

Uh oh, the Dr. is getting upset about being questioned. JA should know better than to question a witness when he is so experienced.

Something tells me JA knew what to expect by asking that question. He kinda just stood back and let the man erupt.

Dr. S. acting all indignant that the skull wasn't opened. This is the same man that did the duct tape on the arm experiment.

Dr: I would never have known how this skull was positioned if I hadn't opened it.

JB: We'll get to that in a minute.

:floorlaugh:

Keep your cool JA, you are doing wonderful! Wonderful!

Asking this doctor what information surrounded this case was awesome, especially when he answered that his information came from Baez and Mason.

my house doesn't have a basement. oops. I think JA is being very respectful.

And KC just sitting there, no emotion about looking inside head and skull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member