2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Carp .... I thought I bought a whole house! Where is my basement in my RANCH home??????

Dr S is getting upset IMO. Doesn't like being questioned about his abilities. He seemed offended at the inference that he does sloppy work. I know people are worried that JA will treat this elderly gentleman rudely, but this elderly man is angry and not a nice person. IMO... IMO...

Bingo! "There is no publication."

Oh, no, now he's changing his statement and says he helped author an article (or something) that says it is a shoddy autopsy if the head wasn't opened.

We knew this was coming, didn't we? Ashton is a master! He is NOT being sarcastic at all, is very measured in his tones. But Ashton would know that this witness, based on prior court performances, has quite a temper.

Plus, Ashton would certainly know how to deal with a witness of this age. What the weaknesses would be.

Spitz trying his best to dance around the "protocol that was violated by not opening the skull". He runs on and on and on. And seems to be getting frustrated by being asked where the protocol is published.

Ashton is likely going to try to get Spitzer to melt down on the stand.

It's really sad to watch <modsnip> not know what he's talking about. Even JP asked if he understood the question. Very sad.

*not amused*

he's losing it. he accused JA of provoking him to say dr G's autopsy was shoddy.

The good Dr. is getting very upset. He called it a shoddy autopsy.

Why open a skull when it has nothing left internally and the non-contents and inside of the skull can clearly be seen visually with no cutting. IOW the inside of her skull was clearly visible through the underneath. There was no brain or tissue left, nothing. IMO

My understanding is they open the top of the skull to look for brain swelling, hematomas/bruisng etc...

he wanted to make sure he didn't miss a bullet like someone else he knows did!

Oh my he's getting worked up. ICA giggled at "shoddy autopsy". Just let him rant JA.

ooooohhhhhh about to blow......ask how much he is getting paid

just said he is out of the mainstream

I feel really bad for him. I think the jury will too. They will discount all his testimony because he seems confused. It is sad really.

OH WOW, I am like a million years old and I think this Dr. should retire!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor