2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bashing old people (I am not young), but this guy is just too old to be up there. I had a doctor that was in his 80's. He may have been great when he was younger, but memory and thought can fall apart when you are very old. My doc was hurting his patents, imo. This guy needs to retire.

JA is being gentle and tearing him apart. Go Jeff!

Sorry Spitz, Dr. G must have checked everything that was there.

First post, have sat on my hands while following this case for 3 yrs..but, I have to speak and say Go JA! watching this is incredible- :great::great::great::great:

maybe Dr G had more compassion and didn't want to cut Caylee's skull in half. my gosh it wasn't necessary

Does he really not understand that the question is whose guidelines say that the skull should be open? What Board or membership?

You gotta buy a whole house. You can't just buy part of a house. Okay.

House without a basement, yada yada yada... I don't know! I've been trained, I train!

When CASEY was last seen alive as a healthy 3 year old?!

He meant to say Caylee. I'll give him a pass on that since so many others involved in this have done the same. But there does seem to be a lot of relevant information he either doesn't recall or hasn't seen. Ooops he's getting a bit defense now.

But.....but, there was nothing in the skull to examine. This is not going well for the defense. Dr.JG did look into the skull.

Comparing little Caylee to buying a house? I don't like that analogy! ^i^

aaaaand we are done with this witness - NEXT

John Ashton just eliminated this witness.

Ok this is sad now. He's coming across as a confused old man and there are 3 nurses on the jury who know what dementia looks like. Very very sad end to a brilliant career IMHO.

It IS protocol.

Just curious...How many of his 60,000 autopsies were without gloves, without accepted standard procedures, etc? Contamination of evidence? Or is he just so good he can perform autopsies any old way. Not a dig on his age but long ago oeople didnt wear gloves, masks, etc.

No longer defending him, but when *I* started, gloves were not standard. It was up to the pathologist. Pathologists I have worked with, in the old days often did not use gloves. Thus, they often had smooth hands from the formalin used. They DID use metal mesh gloves when cutting, to prevent cutting or nicking their hands.

Autopsies are also not always complete autopsies. Partial autopsies are common.

The protocol is not published! Yet, he wrote the publication that is no longer available.

Where is the protocol published. There is none and I don't know. I know I have been trained and I have trained medical forensics for years. I don't know where it is published but I was part of it.

To not open the head is a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member