2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm team Caylee but for some reason I'm not enjoying watching this at all.

Not being mean,,,,but is JA trying to make the witness look old and forgetful?

I do think the witness has some age issues...not being mean!! JMO

Respectfully, adb - I do not think age has one thing to do with this cross examination (and I may be the oldest member on this forum :wink:)

JA is just presenting a complete, thorough and very effective cross examination of an expert who has conducted over 60,000 autopsies.

Always, moo

He is now making an analogy of a body as a house - you check the skull like you wouldn't buy a house without a dining room.

Now saying there is no protocol published that says you should open the skull. This is just what I have done.
Admitting that he has been out of the mainstream of forensic pathology for a long time now...

I've been out of the mainstream of administrative pathology for some time now... well then, buy bye!

I'm just O, M...ing and G...ing about this testitomy.

DR Spitz getting all worked up now!!

He has been out of the mainstream.....(he can say that again)>

Oh dear lord! Dr. S is going on about buying a house with a basement in a state where nobody has a basement! And his description of opening a skull during an autopsy surely had to do with soft tissue.

Oh goodie - he admits he's been out of the "mainstream" of forensic pathology for some time.

This isn't a "head" with a brain still left in it. It's a skull...that makes a big difference.

Here we go on the skull....SOTS I am (almost) ready to fight you for Ashton!!! Still a little scared of you! :blowkiss:

What protocol?

Exactly!!!

This sounds so much like my dad in his last year. Still using educated words,but making no sense,IMO. Makes me sad.

Been out of administrative forensic pathology for some time now

Did he just disqualify himself?

He's going to base everything on his 56 years experience and we're all supposed to accept it. Wow.....

"I've been out of the mainstream of administrative pathology for some time now," Dr. Spitz. I don't think this helps to persuade the jury of his qualifications to speak about this matter.

This is kind of sad to me -- he was a great practitioner once, but he is definitely slipping now and his age his showing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5