2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not my first rodeo"... Baez needs to stop, the judge is already p.o.'d.

He better be very,very careful with his next witness, the judge will be watching him like a hawk for more reasons to file a contempt charge against him.

Baez has continually said he disagrees w/ Judge as he scolds him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:40 AM

The slower more deliberately and politely Judge Perry speaks the madder he is. Love him.

"Mr. Baez, this is not my first rodeo. I've tried one or two cases."

Ten-minute recess.

Beunano was a female JP was prosecuting for the poisoning of her husband. She got the DP and JP attended her execution.

Someone PLEASE post link to akai....only feed I can hear...and WANT TO HEAR THIS!!!

Thanks!

In sigggy here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6706145&postcount=573"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)[/ame]

with thanks to my2sense

This judge is always having to school Baez in how to be a lawyer. Makes me mad he is allowed to even practice law in the courts with his dishonesty. ugh

JB is rolling eyes and acting like a petulent child!!!! JMO...

Hold him in contempt, throw him in a cell, make him stand in the corner for the rest of the day!!

HHBP: Lightning does not strike twice in the same place.

Baez is huffing and puffing and almost rolling his eyes at the judge just like my 13 yr old does!

Wow! Did you see JB's reaction when HHJP said they'd take a recess? SO unprofessional!

can someone update us latecomers on what JP is so upset about? I just woke up lol, sorry! (6.41 west coast) Thank You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime