2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as JB gets on my nerves I REALLY dislike Mason. I can't take listening to him. Sorry.

I DESPISE the good ole' boy banter Mason always pulls with HHJP. And HHJP always seems to "fall" for it!

Can someone give me a very short recap of what I missed? :(

CM wants HHBP to say something to the jury about change of faces on the witness stand....HHBP said what do you want me to tell them the truth? Let cm tell them and Mr. Ashton gets to say something after that...cm wants last word...HHBP will say something...

bring jurors in....going to take another witness ...dr. rodriguiz will be back on Monday but accomodate another witness from out of town...

Dr. Werner Spitz....w/CM tothe stand

oo nooooo.. im not ready to hear CM rattle on for hours lol

Wasn't JB basically blaming his own witness at one point? I doubt that went over well with the witness.

YUP. He was like ' Don't you remember all those emails I sent you ?'

Like Baez was trying to imply he told him about the court order and the witness was mistaken. ppffftttttt

I wonder if CM was planning on doing WS or if this is a last minute changeroo.

I bet TH is loving JBs thrashing after he got himself embarrassed yesterday.

What do you think the jury is making of all this?? Oh man, I feel sorry for them, in and out like pop tarts, disappearing witnesses and Baez looks like he is about to suck a lemon! LOL :)

Dr. Spitz is up. Does anyone know if he is getting paid to testify?

Im so Giddy for this testimony...I feel like Im 12 and about to have my first kiss....

I'm not sure what the 2 days ago is - but this guy did his expert report in Feb of this year. Maybe Baez just called him in two days ago to testify.
But his work was done on this case months ago. Multiple conversations and emails with Baez.
No excuse at all for what just went down.
I love it when Baez is caught red-handed! We can see he's bent, but I love it when the court officially recognizes it.
While he is ruling, HHJP is protecting the integrity of the trial, the appellate court and sidestepping an ineffective counsel charge.

JB tried to cover it by saying his was rebuttal testimony, but His Honor said he still should have notified the SA. Too bad for JB.

the state is bringing this all on themselves. they should remove the death penalty charge.
that would untie the judges hands.
state does not have the evidence to prove a dealth penalty charge, and they know it
and jp knows it.

Why would CM want to tell the TRUTH? The TRUTH is that the defense tried to pull a fast one: again. HHJP said, "you gonna tell them the truth? Okay, then Mr. Aston gets to get up there after you"... (BOOM!) :loser:

CM is as sick as Jose and Casey. Truly, birds of a feather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld