2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really DO feel like a juror this morning, because the DT has wasted MY time as well.

I missed seeing Casey walk into court, and so I just noticed now that she's got her cardigan knotted up at the back because it's oversized. It blows my mind that she cares so much about her appearance, when she's on trial for her life. It's like that little gesture just encompasses her whole attitude and actions. She cares so much about the superficial that she killed her daughter in order to enjoy it.

The judge is also making me mad including the State in his comments. They put on their case simply and speedily with no waiting around etc. Every single day Baez holds up this court with his dishonesty. He is the one the judge should be sanctioning and yelling at. Not acting like both sides are causing problems. He is really irritating me.

Can someone please tell me why in the crap JA is getting in trouble too?!? I am beyond angry...

Could we perhaps wait more than 30 seconds after the judge walks out - and in this case stalks out of the courtroom before slamming the door on the thread? Geez!!!

Why on earth would the DT let ICA have her sweater tied in a knot at the small of her back? This is what girls do to accentuate their waists & breasts wearing T-shirts (think hooters). So not appropriate to wear into court.

Does Casey have her shirt tied in a knot at the bottom in the back?

Yes she does...Here she is on trial for the murder of her daughter and she's trying to make a fashion statement and/or trying to look cute:maddening:

Well that was an interesting way to start the morning. I was almost waiting for the HHJP to tell both sides they had to proceed without JA & JB. Given the fact that they have been playing games with each other, and, the fact that I think LDB is the better attorney, it wouldn't be terrible for this trial if JA & JB were put in a corner somewhere while the trial proceeded. JMO, though.

HHJP made it sound like JA would be reported to the bar, too? I don't recall the SA playing the same games as JB.

No, he doesn't want JB to be able to say he HHJP only picked on him.

Was KC just glaring at HHJP????!

I don't think so, I thought it was JA that had walked over there....she really believes all that drivel that JB spews, and feels sorry for herself. And then glares at the enemy. lol.

QUOTE=TiaM;6715843]What??!!!????

HHJP is giving them yet ANOTHER pass????

FGS.[/QUOTE]

He's not. Notice he has not actually ruled on Eikenbloom yet. He is still trying to figure out how to exclude the witness or drop the hammer without it being kicked back from the higher court. As he said while exclusion of a witness is the ultimate sanction for this sort of thing, doing so has not typically been held up on appeal. But the violations are getting so extreme that it might be the only option or he might just take the risk with the appeals court.

The judge is taking the time to do his due diligence and get his part right.

And yes JB truly is a legal sociopath for taking this to this point. Just stunningly unbelievable.

Don't be upset.... I quite clearly remember a former President claiming to have invented the internet and not getting credit for it.

That was Al Gore,the VP

Who sends a witness to the State Attorney's Office on a Saturday with no prior notice to take a deposition?

Is JA a legal secretary now? Does JA have a Court Reporter just following him around all day?

How dare JB not give any notice to the SA and set up the deposition and request a Court Reporter! JA does not work for JB - what gamesmanship.

JA is Florida's Mike Nifong

Somebody please tell me why JB turned and said something to ICA when the judge asked him who the next witness would be?????????

Does Casey have her shirt tied in a knot at the bottom in the back?

Yes she does! How inapropiate or what> But then again lots of people do not dress right for court anymore.

So who is running the show,,,Casey or Jose?

Yes, the shirt had a big knot at the bottom of the back. All the bettwer to give a "fitted look" to the front of the knitted garment.

Not too comfortable to sit in a chair all day with a big knot at the lower back.

She's still such a piece of work!

Yes she does...Here she is on trial for the murder of her daughter and she's trying to make a fashion statement and/or trying to look cute:maddening:
2vijouq.jpg

I missed seeing Casey walk into court, and so I just noticed now that she's got her cardigan knotted up at the back because it's oversized. It blows my mind that she cares so much about her appearance, when she's on trial for her life. It's like that little gesture just encompasses her whole attitude and actions. She cares so much about the superficial that she killed her daughter in order to enjoy it.

It reminds me of when she would wear the "Find Caylee" t-shirt the same way while out on bond.

So, just to be clear, is the Eikenbloom (sp) witness not allowed to appear at all, or has he/she been delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa