2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way ICA will be next to testify. If she is, it should be an immediate contempt order since JB said the next witness was 30 minutes out.

Mason and Baez come out and head out of courtroom. Prosecutors come out- deep breaths by Ashton and George. LDB's arms folded. #CaseyAnthonyby cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

Mason and Baez come out and head out of courtroom. Prosecutors come out- deep breaths by Ashton and George. LDB's arms folded. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:44 AM

It wouldn't shock me that the next witness is either not available today and JB lied about it. Or he never submitted a proper report and the SA never got a chance to depose him.

So I guess that means that JA gets the spanking instead.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason and Baez come out and head out of courtroom. Prosecutors come out- deep breaths by Ashton and George. LDB's arms folded. #CaseyAnthony

#CaseyAnthony Baez smiling coming out Mason looked grim. Exit court. Prosecution sitting in normal spots at table. #CayleeAnthonyby bobkealing via twitter at 8:45 AM

I think KC is giddy because she thinks this will get her an appeal.

The other option is that she thinks it will cause a mistrial and she thinks that a mistrial means she gets to go free. JMO

Didn't JP touch on this very issue during his reprimand of Baez this morning??

Speaking out of turn, editorializing objections, yelling, etc. That's stooping to JB's level. I've seen other prosecutors make their points (successfully I might add) without doing all this (example - LDB)

< Never seen a prosecutor that didn't yell. Especially those that are as passionate as JA.

I'm really beginning to believe ica is going to take the stand...

Me thinks JB just pulled another fast one - there was no witness. Wow!!!

Ummm...I sure hope we are not finished for the day!!!

Is Sims packing up????

Could be Baez didn't know his witnesses plane was diverted to Tennessee :innocent:...seems maybe he's not ready...if His Honor has to recess for the day, I don't think Baez will like what he might have to hear...JMHO

Seriously? Will it be a large pot plant next?

Attachments

• bffs.jpg
    bffs.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 116
Lip read, of ICA and DS

DS Said GA to ICA

ICA Paused then said "ah.....NO...

Then DS said LA,

ICA said AHHHH... Yeah....???

DS not looking happy about ICA answeres..??

Man, I don't envy DCS. It's got to be hell to be stuck having to listen to that narcissistic motormouth's ramblings on all things trivial. Especially when you realize that nearly everything she says is probably untrue.

WESH saying court might be recessed until after lunch.

Any chance this is a defense team ploy as inadequate counsel (can't argue against inadequate counsel if Baez winds up charged with contempt) and they will declare a mistrial? ICA may be giddy and jumpy because she thinks she'll get a second trial: a do-over, since this one's going quite poorly for her thus far.

IMO she looks REAL nervous- pass out nervous. I bet they are putting her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper