2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
InSession In Session
The attorneys have just emerged from chambers

I could have slept 2 extra hours today..good grief.

#CaseyAnthony Baez smiling coming out Mason looked grim. Exit court. Prosecution sitting in normal spots at table. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:45 AM

I think Casey is just shooting the breeze. She spun her chair around, and I believe pointed to something on her foot. Perhaps her jailhouse sandles? and looked over at Simms feet. imo

darn it...ICA needs a pedicure...:loser:

Lisabeth Fryer.

Shame too. She seems bright, earnest. She should run, not walk away from ICA before she gets tainted with the "Casey Curse" - everything ICA taints turns to, err, umm, dung.

She does seem bright!! Maybe she is looking at JB like a 'what not to do' primer on how to be a lawyer!! Really she is seeing things in a courtroom that seasoned lawyers have never seen!! JMO

Wesh just said possibly an early lunch... let everyone get their ducks in a row. But speculating.

Speaking out of turn, editorializing objections, yelling, etc. That's stooping to JB's level. I've seen other prosecutors make their points (successfully I might add) without doing all this (example - LDB)
I completely disagree.

Stooping to Baez's level would mean Ashton violated court orders, called opposing counsel repulsive in open court, and attempted trial by ambush.

Ashton's sniping isn't even in the same ballpark.

Of course, that's just my own opinion.

ICA does look a bit nervous, but only after CM spoke to her. Then her forehead did that furrowing thing. And DCS is looking DA's a lot.......sumpthin up............

Mason and Baez come back into room and everyone heads back into Chambers. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:48 AM

#CaseyAnthony Lawyers going back in behind closed doors a second time. Not good. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:49 AM

I hope she takes the stand in that shirt, can't get up there without the jury seeing that redonculous knot.

If Casey will testify, wouldn't she be the LAST defense witness for maximum impact? Or am I using too much logic here.

Not clear whey DT can't just call George, Cindy or Lee. I though George would get called on Friday.

Attorney's are back in chambers again according to IS.

On the WFTV feed, attorney / commentator Bill Sheaffer just pointed out that Casey having been put in a chair about eight inches lower than all the others is "by design", to make her appear smaller.

Isn't she short though? She's a good 12 inches shorter than Sims for sure. They might be staging/lowering her chair somewhat, but they also want her feet to be able to touch the ground. They're certainly not going to have her sitting in a bar stool or counter stool and have the chains rattling when she moves her feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper