2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, they don't let KC alone for a single second do they! One up, one down, one up, one down.

more "behind closed door" discussions among lawyers and the judge in #caseyanthony case
by kerrynbc via twitter at 9:51 AM

Judge in #caseyanthony case has just waved his legal assistant over.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 9:50 AM

Bill Shaeffer saying his wife will be thrilled about all day on Saturday! :giggle:

I know it grosses me out to the max! I have a feeling the DT is doing on purpose to display how the Inmate behaves around men, the whole father figure thing after having been sexually abused...etc. Disgusting!:banghead:

It is disgusting. And those who have been sexually abused don't tighten the knot on their shirt so their *advertiser censored* stand out more. I hate to break it to her, but her *advertiser censored* are not going to save her. She does not act at all like someone who has been sexually abused. Sheesh.

wholly unpreparedness batman!!!

when the state presented their case in chief they always had extra witnesses in the lobby on standby!

Yes they did, some of them waited all day long, never to even be called on that day!

JB said 30 minutes...we know that means seven hours.

We are now at one hour!

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
They are meeting again.. Behind closed doors.. No court reporter!

No way was this witness on her way to Court. JB was just praying to whatever his God is that he could rustle her there in a hurry. Twarted again.

Nearly two hours of the jury time wasted. Huge waste.

wholly unpreparedness batman!!!

when the state presented their case in chief they always had extra witnesses in the lobby on standby!

Yes, but they knew what they were doing! :giggle:

Can JB be fined in the amount of the states cost for all the time he has wasted?

It looks like ICA is reviewing and memorizing something... maybe her testimony?

What if the next witness is Robyn? Maybe they're having hiccups trying to get her out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member