2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is astronomically outrageous. I have never in my life witnessed this kind of mess from a DT and it still looks like no witness is available. I hope the judge gives the smoking jurors a break

Hope he makes them work till 8 pm tonight.

It looks like ICA is reviewing and memorizing something... maybe her testimony?

She was flipping through a book under the table earlier.

I swear it must be one of those

"how to look innocent for dummies" books.

I think we will see something big here pretty soon, either Casey is going to take the stand, or one of her parents.

Whatever she is reading she is shaking head no again.

Casey is panicking from what I can see. I may be wrong of course.

I'm a nervous wreck! What the heck is going on??? They don't have a witness? The judge waived his clerk over who appeared to promptly leave the court room (from what I can tell on the little video windows). The attorneys are all back in judges chambers.... Something is just not right... I can feel it in my gut.

Ashton may be a sniping yeller, but at least he and the State had their shi-- together and didn't grind the proceedings to a halt.

Oh for crying out LOUD!

That poor jury.
I agree. I feel for them!
They've got to be so pizzed!
And you know they're all smart enough to figure out that JB is the culprit here! There were never so many recesses during the SA's time!

Attorneys are out of judge's chamber. The judge's intern also came out w/ them. Could be sign we're moving forward #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:56 AM

Attorneys are out of judge's chamber. The judge's intern also came out w/ them. Could be sign we're moving forward #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:56 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member