2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be doing so many things right now but I am afraid I will miss whatever is going to happen here!

How does the rest of the DT deal with working with JB? I couldn't imagine....

This is astronomically outrageous. I have never in my life witnessed this kind of mess from a DT and it still looks like no witness is available. I hope the judge gives the smoking jurors a break

Even the non-smokers will probably be smoking by now.

What does this mean? Anyone?

IMO He didn't want the law clerk to miss it.....and he knew it was gonna be so messed up....and whatever was to come out of Jose's mouth needed to be witnessed....cause it's so funny no one would ever believe it without a witness.:floorlaugh:

I'm a nervous wreck! What the heck is going on??? They don't have a witness? The judge waived his clerk over who appeared to promptly leave the court room (from what I can tell on the little video windows). The attorneys are all back in judges chambers.... Something is just not right... I can feel it in my gut.
Please no mistrial!:maddening:

#CaseyAnthony Back out again in court. Delay ended up being over an hour. Court reporter going in to jury room. Now what?
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:56 AM
Court reporter and deputy just went into jury room. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:56 AM

KBelichWFTV:
The young lawyers on the team look nervous.. Don't know what's happening [via Twitter]

Sure seems like they are getting Casey ready for something.

Good morning all. I have been reading past threads and have enjoyed getting some very good insights into this case. I am new and wanted to thank all those that have put so much time and effort into transcribing and researching the extremely high volume of evidence and backgrounds of this very sad case.

I wanted to share something I have noticed in the demeanor of JB throughout this trial. He has such an obvious lack of respect for the court. He is the only attorney that address CJBP as "judge" instead of "your honor". It seems like an intentional act, maybe as a psychological ploy to show that he is equal to the judge and that the judge does not hold any higher "honor" than JB.

Thoughts?

wesh live blog just said a deputy and the court reporter went into the jury room!

Good Morning Everyone,

This is extremely "nerve wracking" !

Does anyone else have KNOTS in their stomach ?

Can JB be fined in the amount of the states cost for all the time he has wasted?

I'm sure the SA will get blamed for complaining. That seems to be the Standard Operating prodedure. Forget the fact that JB caused this mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper