2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton: "Discovery violation clearly has occurred," but won't prevent witness from testifying. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:49 AM

Morning starts off with state taking up defense discovery violation issue. Doesn't want witness excluded. Wants sanctions

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:50 AM

Dang I have no sound!

So is this April W the surprise witness?

I see JB is back to his usual complaining about he didn't get it, didn't have the right things, State didn't do it, need more time. Eikenbloom and this last argument had been gone over before. Guess since Eikenbloom got in JB took it a step further, again.

I wonder if there is evidence of searches of the April Whalen case on the Anthony computer? Wouldn't that be a BOMBSHELL?

wm

I am a little confused on the inmate issue. Was this info on JB computer and this happened way before Caylee dies and ICA found it on his computer on one of her many trips to his office.

Or did ICA hear about it in jail?

OMG this case is so up and down. I was down last night because so much of the MSM was making it seem like JA was the bad guy. But honestly, how can even LKB defend JB as being a good lawyer at this point?

Wow - left my computer on after lunch recess and Amanda O actually said Ashton destroyed Dr. Bock's testimony this morning. Also running with the theory that ICA got her defence theory from April - and I would like to add - that bit of news this morning from LDB just knocked my socks off - because it sooooo fits in with who ICA is.

George must be levitating after he heard this. If it was me I would be furious!

OK are we going to find out that the fantastic "AZlawyer" investigated the April Whalen information already and is going to lay it all out for us like VT? :great:

If not, let's see what we can find out!!!

AM should be called as a witness because her story is way to similar to the one she used, I know she supposedly did not speak to ICA directly but she must have shared that story with another inmate and that's how it got back to ICA.

I gotta pop out during the break. But I gotta say the Defense and their theory is becoming a disintegrating hot mess.

orlandosentinel

Judge Perry slams Jose Baez for evidence violation
http://t.co/SfZv3Fm #CaseyAnthony
4 minutes ago via web

For Jose some cheese to go with that whine...

Re; April Whalen and her story about baby drowning and Grandpa saved the child. Do you think SA is trying to say this is maybe where ICA got her story?

If you are going to say your client's father found Caylee in the pool and she drowned wouldn't you have checked to see what she was actually doing that day and not just take her word for it. Also since there were only two adults at home on the 16th, KC and her father wouldn't someone on the computer during this time be a GIANT RED FLAG that once more that your client is, again, lying. And this is the State's fault because defense did not think to cover their bases on this matter??????? jmo

Can someone give me a quick recap on what happened the last hour or so... had to go out and clean up the yard, had a storm last night and it made a mess, small branches down and such. Thanks, appreciate it so much !!!!

What is on the computer? :waitasec:

And the single worst thing JB could have done is make that OS. He tried so hard to make a big splash. Wonder what ICA thinks about a plea right now.

Oh to be JA and LDB at lunch today. :great:

WOW ... I wasn't expecting that BOMBSHELL ...

:woohoo: :fireworks:

:woohoo: :fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members