2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how ICA found out about AW's child drowning if she is in solitary? Isn't she supposed to be in solitary?

TIA

wm

There are other prisoners in her section, they are allowed out and a deputy let others communicate with her through the slot in her door. This came out during hearings. IIRC one was even in her cell doing her hair on one occasion.

So in another chat thread I'm in some select people feel the judge is being biased, in favor of the state.

your thoughts?

I actually feel he is being pretty fair but I am not well versed in the law.

I think he's going very far out of his way to not point out all the DT shortcomings.

I don't quite understand why April is of any importance if she didn't talk to ICA....the dead child story is a coincidence I dont put much weight on.

Her cell was next to ICA's and ICA would be able to overhear her conversations about what happened to her child.
The SA is still investigating ,but right now is not going to use it.
That is some coincidence ! :waitasec:

So, just to clarify. The DT had the Anthony's hard drive in their custody. And the DT set out a theory in their OS that there was a huge tragedy in the Anthony home on the morning or-afternoon-no morning of June 16th. Right?

So just now Baez was upset because the state never warned him to look at the computer usage for June 16th? He said the disc was too huge, so basically they looked at none of it. Is that what he is saying?

What he is saying, which is what he has done through the whole case, is that the state has to lay everything out for him and do all the investigating and piecing together and all the leg work, and Baez will then take all that compiled knowledge so he does not have to do any work at all. This is Baez all over and he has done it since day one from the very first hearings in this case.....it is sweet sweet justice!

6 hour time change here so just getting up...Heard on In Session a witness stated she thought Caylee had just been in the woods 2 weeks? How does she explain the plants growing up and around the skeleton?

When leaving courthouse a woman yelled Baez and then gave him a thumbs up. She said she's vacationing from KY. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

:no:

Maybe it wasn't a "thumb"??? I too would show him a finger....:innocent:

Some attorneys even have their client take a polygraph to judge the veracity of their story before running with it. It just goes to show how late in the game it was when they decided to go with the drowning story.

ITA.............the defense decided to go with the drowning story very recently and failed to do any research to find anything that would support their theory. They're using elements of evidence and trying to make them fit their theory.

When leaving courthouse a woman yelled Baez and then gave him a thumbs up. She said she's vacationing from KY. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

:no:

Please don't hold that against me... I'm also from Kentucky.:woohoo:

1. Biaz and ICA are the laziest people on the face of the earth. They are so lazy that they could not even concoct their own lies, but had to steal stories from other inmates to create their own story line. Then they compound their laziness by not fact checking the story against the evidence that was to overwhelming to look at?

2. Biaz and ICA are a match made in HELL. Neither has a firm grip of reality, or the ability to distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy. Both believe the rules that apply to society do NO apply to themselves, and that all persons should bow and/or cower to their view of what is the truth.

3. Truth in the judicial system - This is non-existent. I must admit that I did not follow Scott Peterson, or OJ or any other case before this one, but I am unbelievably disheartened by the ability and permissibility of falsehoods that allowed to be presented in a room where you swore to GOD that you would speak nothing but the truth.

All I can say is what I know to be true in my own-self and it is this. If I were accused of killing my child, and facing the death penalty claiming innocence, I would either be:
A) fighting with such ferocity as to leave no stone unturned (or hard drive explored) to prove my innocence so I could KILL the person who did kill my child.
----- or ----------
B) so disheartened that I would just give up not wanting to be in a world with my kid gone.

Casey - You are a B&*!H and you deserve the likes of the ambulance chasing lawyer you chose on a recommendation from an inmate you had never met. I will treasure the day when you are removed from our lives and the people you have attempted to pull down the drain with you can return to a normal life.

Good riddance!

"A miscommunication between several adults at the home left Isaiah Whalen unattended, and he fell into the water, Padilla said."

Who is this Padilla?

OH GAWD NO!!!

NOW PADILLA IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS TOO!?!? So help us.....

We are all doomed... this case is never going to end

O/T

But for those following the saga of the under-achieving kitten: I landed on the idea of chicken baby food yesterday. So far, we have a winner. :)

Hi Mountain cat
You could also try porridge made with goats milk (or specially formulated kitten milk)....

I did this with my baby kitty and he loved it - I would put a bit on the top of his paws too so he would lick off as kitties are naturally clean (big hugs to you and kitties)

Hmmm... RC's sister's statement talks about how she passed notes for Casey while she was in jail...

I honestly think that when THIS rodeo is finally over, Judge Perry will take action to see to it that Mr. Baez does not have further opportunity to represent clients in death penalty cases. I would think he will feel obligated to do so in order to protect the justice system in Florida.

Again, I must ask, where has Cheney Mason-the-highly-experienced-and-well-respected defense team attorney been over the past almost two years that he has been a part of this defense team?

I just cannot understand how there can be as many supposedly good attorneys who have been a part of this defense team over the past three years to have had NO ONE who thought it might be a good idea to take a look at a computer hard drive they had been given! Yikes, what a bungle.

"A miscommunication between several adults at the home left Isaiah Whalen unattended, and he fell into the water, Padilla said."

Who is this Padilla?

Deputy Carlos Padilla, sheriff's spokesman.

So glad that I watch Lockup. I have learned so much how prisoners operate and communicate in prison.

Very easy for inmates to hear each other's conversations

BBM...you're exactly right! I caught this too...selective memory??? LOL

Thank you. I'm surprised HHJBP didn't question him about that. If it were me I would have asked him to repeat that and then said "So you did know that all of the testimony had to be included in the reports Mr. Baez!"

Somebody is gonna notice that and add it to the bar complaint HHJBP files at the end of the trial and that should remove all doubt about whether it was intentional or not. JMO

I think she wasn't even listening.

She snickered at one point during the Bach testimony, she even broke her "pose".

I'm wondering if the woe is me "Thinker" pose is to prevent the jury from watching her scowl for 7 hours a day.

I thought CM joined Baez's defense team as sort of a mentor, so why the heck is he sitting back and watching Baez ruin himself? I mean, obviously it's Baez's fault; his blunders are his own, but I don't understand why CM doesn't do more...unless Baez won't let him and won't listen, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member