2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the State should have given the DT a report on the computer usage on June 16, 2008 before JB's opening statement so he could lie about when the faux drowning occurred and make the lie more plausible.

In order for the state to present the computer searches for June 16th Jose will have to introduce the events of June 16th to the jury, the the state will be allowed to use the searches as rebuttal evidence. Jose is backed into a corner here. If he puts KC on the stand - they will destroy her on cross about her IMs and searches during the key times. If he doesn't his claims fall flat.

Remember they are limited to the 16th and note that after 2pm George is not home he had a job interview that day. So the drowning had to happen before 2pm.

This means that the computer searches will destroy this time line even if JOSe did not say the drowning occurred in the morning. He can't say it happened in the afternoon because GA was not home, int he evening Cindy was home and in the morning from AM to 2pm I bet there are several searches, phone calls etc.

Also George went to a job interview! So what did he do with Caylee before he left? This leaves a very small window for planning because we see KC with Tony by 6pm.

It is over. IMO

So, just to clarify. The DT had the Anthony's hard drive in their custody. And the DT set out a theory in their OS that there was a huge tragedy in the Anthony home on the morning or-afternoon-no morning of June 16th. Right?

So just now Baez was upset because the state never warned him to look at the computer usage for June 16th? He said the disc was too huge, so basically they looked at none of it. Is that what he is saying?

Jose's complaint is that the state only gave him "scribbly data." They didn't give him the timeline for June 16th that it likely took several hundred man-hours to interpret.

Since the defense didn't retain their computer expert, they had no one to read any of that "scribbly data." :D

[QUOTE Again, I must ask, where has Cheney Mason-the-highly-experienced-and-well-respected defense team attorney been over the past almost two years that he has been a part of this defense team?

I just cannot understand how there can be as many supposedly good attorneys who have been a part of this defense team over the past three years to have had NO ONE who thought it might be a good idea to take a look at a computer hard drive they had been given! Yikes, what a bungle.

I totally agree! I was just wondering why CM and the rest of the DT are just sitting there watching this train wreck as if they have no obligation to put on a better case![/QUOTE]

I'm just in shock at how incompetent the DT is.....All I can say is this DT is the perfect match for ICA:great:May they all crash and burn in slow motion.

At the end of the trial, I would love to see a list of all the people ICA has thrown under the bus in her web of lies. I feel for these people. Just unbelievable!

Did anyone happen to get a shot of KC's face when the name "April Whalen" was introduced? Just curious....

Note that Linda said April stated she never spoke to KC directly. But April said she doesn't know if someone else may have shared her story with KC.

LOL Richard Hornsby just said on the noon news that he is sure there is a woodshed somewhere that Dr. Spitz, Dr. Huntington and now Dr. Bock are hanging out in because none of these experts offered anything to the defence that the SA hasn't been able to shoot down.

There is a marked difference in the demeanor of the DT's experts and the States'.
Now ,so far, RE has been very cordial and not defensive. I think he's in shock .

While JB is complaining that the state didn't turn in the filtered list of the June 16th computer activity in 2008 he's essentially complaining that the state wasn't psychic enough to rebut their OS before their OS got made. He was too lazy to figure out for himself how state would try to rebut it, and it would have made it so much simpler for him if the state just had had the courtesy to point out to him that he should pick some other day for his fairytale.

Does he understand the concept of a rebuttal case?

Exactly.
I really believe that KC is going to have a humdinger of an ineffectual counsel case. We will be back here again. jmo

In order for the state to present the computer searches for June 16th Jose will have to introduce the events of June 16th to the jury, the the state will be allowed to use the searches as rebuttal evidence. Jose is backed into a corner here. I he puts KC ont he stand - they will destroy her on cross about her IMs and searches during the key times.

Remember they are limited to the 16th and note that after 2pm George is not home he had a job interview that day. So the drowning had to happen before 2pm.

This means that the computer searches will destroy this time line even if JOSe did not say the drowning occurred in the morning. He can't say it happened in the afternoon because GA was not home, int he evening Cindy was home and in the morning from AM to 2pm I bet there are several searches, phone calls etc.

Also George went to a job interview! So waht did he do with Caylee before he left? This leaves a very small window - for planning because we see KC with Tony by 6pm.

It is over. IMO

WONDERFUL:woohoo:

LOL Richard Hornsby just said on the noon news that he is sure there is a woodshed somewhere that Dr. Spitz, Dr. Huntington and now Dr. Bock are hanging out in because none of these experts offered anything to the defence that the SA hasn't been able to shoot down.
It may get a little crowded in there before it's over.

Okay, what I'm getting from this is that Jose and Casey came up with the June 16th drowning story just lately and neither of them had the smarts to see if there was something that could refute the timeline. I am assuming there are smarter lawyers in the team but so far it looks like they don't really care if Casey gets convicted or no.

BBM

First - what person (forget learned attorney) would not review every bit of information on this critical date of 6/16? Doesn't matter, imo, if there were 10 bits or 10 million bits of info on that hard drive.

Secondly - JB, and many of the other DT members, are more famous (or infamous) today than they would have ever been in their entire lifetimes because of this case and the outcome is of no consequence to their personal agenda(s).

Always, jmo

At the end of the trial, I would love to see a list of all the people ICA has thrown under the bus in her web of lies. I feel for these people. Just unbelievable!

That is an ever growing list. I expect at the end of the trail the final name on that list will be Jose Baez. I totally believe she will claim sexual contact as a basis for appeal

Thank you. I'm surprised HHJBP didn't question him about that. If it were me I would have asked him to repeat that and then said "So you did know that all of the testimony had to be included in the reports Mr. Baez!"

Somebody is gonna notice that and add it to the bar complaint HHJBP files at the end of the trial and that should remove all doubt about whether it was intentional or not.

YW. I wish he would've called him out on it too...but I'm confident that he caught it. I think he's probably keeping track...givem' enough rope; well, in this case, givem' more rope...he's certainly been given more than enough. :)

Just pick up a very thick Orange County phone book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3