2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGosh!! it has to be meth....look at the diff....

Let's stop with her record & lifestyle, she's not on trial. She simply stepped up and shared information with the prosecution....she's doing the right thing. Let's not make her a yet ANOTHER victim of Casey's idiotic defense bus

Didn't CM say the DT did not have an obligation to put on a case?? Well so far they haven't but we sure have wasted a lot of the Juror's time as well as taxpayer's money. But NO case. Geezzzzzzzzzz

The understatement of the month! :great: :floorlaugh: :great: That is absolutely her MO every time!!!

This is what she does every time - takes a story from something, make it her own, then tell it as her own truth. Can't - just can't believe they have caught her at this whopper.

The pundits on wesh said at lunch time that this is what it looks like when a defence completely falls apart and the case is lost. We are watching it right now.

And they lay the blame for it at the feet at Baez. RH was saying you have to tell your experts all of the evidence, the good and the bad before they get up on the stand. Baez has clearly only told them the good, so when they get up on the stand they are completely unprepared for cross and screw up so badly. They were both shocked that Mr. Eckelenbloom said "he lost track of the case for several months", that JB has released his computer experts, and he never had the computer results for July 16th analyzed. They are dumbfounded.
:great::floorlaugh::woohoo: Gee who ever could have seen this coming?? Oh I know, anyone who has paid any attention to this case

I agree 100%. I've come to expect lies that don't add up easily from ICA, she just isn't very bright but there is just no excuse for JB not to have a timeline down pat before opening his mouth to the jury. He will then try and tell them he was mistaken and misspoke and opening statement is not evidence? Not to hold it against his client. Obviously if he didn't check the timeline he was taking her word for it. I can't imagine what HHJP is thinking.

I imagine that since opening statements are not considered evidence, JB believed he could waltz into court and say anything & everything with no regard as to the plausibility, believability, credibility, reliability, or validity of his statement (did I throw enough synonyms in there :crazy:).

I also imagine that JB has spent all his time & resources (or should I say the State of Florida's resources) trying to catch the prosecution in a misstep, so he can file for a mistrial (how many motions for mistrial have been filed thus far - 5?) rather than actually building a defense on behalf of his client.

To borrow a phrase from the DT's own witness: "It's shoddy work".

The prisoners talk through the vents and even though AW may have been telling a prisoner other than KC, KC may have overheard the whole conversation. I believe LE is still investigating this story. If KC tries to use this defense.......they will have the best rebuttal witness ever if it is true proving KC is a liar and probably has lied about her father and brother, too.

Will not sit well with the jury. When you tell one lie you might get away with it. When to tell the second lie to support the first and go on and on and on it WILL come back to bite you big time. Apparently this may be what is happening. jmo

Not only that lamby but when ICA lies she takes different pieces from reality and melds them together to form her lie. Wow, so busted! Good on the concerned citizen and way to go LE and the State!

As I look at ICA it really puzzles me why her face seems to have changed shape. I'm not a scientist, chemist, etc... :) but...I found an article and wondered if this has anything to do with it.

http://jdr.sagepub.com/content/83/3/227.full.pdf

It talks about how stress can effect a muscle in the jaw. :twocents:

I just have to mention this...I was noticing that in some of the later photos of Caylee, her jaw appears somewhat distorted. Could administration of chloroform cause her jaw to go slack, as from a seizure, etc.? I know we talked about this briefly in the beginning of the investigation. It seems strange to me, although it could just be be the way her head was tilted in one of the photos I saw.

Anyone know what I am referring to?

OT but I remember seeing the botanist lady on an episode of "Forensic Files" some years ago...about a young woman found murdered on a golf course, in Jamaica or Bahamas...

There's another pic on her wall....

Oh my. i belive you might be right. she looks similar. Except, based on her arrest report. she was arrested again in april 14th 2011. She looks AWFUL in that picture and I'm curious to know when these NICE pics were taken..

I'm just in shock at how incompetent the DT is.....All I can say is this DT is the perfect match for ICA:great:May they all crash and burn in slow motion.

QUERY: What happens if you can prove you had incompetent counsel - do you get a new trial???????

:thumb:

I'm very sure that's a yes.

BBM

First - what person (forget learned attorney) would not review every bit of information on this critical date of 6/16? Doesn't matter, imo, if there were 10 bits or 10 million bits of info on that hard drive.

Secondly - JB, and many of the other DT members, are more famous (or infamous) today than they would have ever been in their entire lifetimes because of this case and the outcome is of no consequence to their personal agenda(s).

Always, jmo

In true JB fashion, I think they thought the could get around any question by saying we do not know when the drowning occurred. Like that would get them off the hook when they are getting this info from an eyewitness...

Let's stop with her record & lifestyle, she's not on trial. She simply stepped up and shared information with the prosecution....she's doing the right thing. Let's not make her a yet ANOTHER victim of Casey's idiotic defense bus

I agree Linda. Not fair to her. Her full name is all over this forum now and she isn't even connected to this case really.

"A miscommunication between several adults at the home left Isaiah Whalen unattended, and he fell into the water, Padilla said."

Who is this Padilla?

OH GAWD NO!!!

NOW PADILLA IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS TOO!?!? So help us.....

We are all doomed... this case is never going to end

Sorry if someone has already corrected this..This is Carlos Padilla, NOT Lenny Padilla..Carlos is a LE Officer..in fact I think I recall he was the one who gave pressers during the initial stages of Caylee's Disappearance and ongoing investigation...

NOT RELATED AT ALL!!

I just have to mention this...I was noticing that in some of the later photos of Caylee, her jaw appears somewhat distorted. Could administration of chloroform cause her jaw to go limp, as from a seizure, etc.? I know we talked about this briefly in the beginning of the investigation. It seems strange to me, although it could just be be the way her head was tilted in one of the photos I saw.

Anyone know what I am referring to?

Dr. Lillian Glass commented on this, something about Casey having a mouth injury that required dental work, and it changed the shape of her face... Will try to find the link.

ETA: Nevermind, I totally misread this... Ignore my blonde streak.

I guess JB didn't hear LDB when she told him the other day that she don't work for him. LOL

He must think she does and the whole SA. Why oh why didn't they do my work for me Judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo