2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA: "That's a very large lab, not like, a lab... in a... barn?"

LMAO!

I hope JA doesn't destroy Dr. Eikelenboom too much. I've seen a documentary on him and his wife and have great respect for him. He helped get an innocent man out of jail.

Do you know what case that was? I'd like to read up. Was it one of the Colorado cases?

#caseyanthony Prosec tries 2 diminish imprtance of dna witness saying his lab is a converted barn and that usa exposure wud b good 4 his biz
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:11 PM

Everyone in gallery seems pretty alert. Only one or two people look like they have heavy eyes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:11 PM

Exemption means those jail call logs, which are normally public record, are NO LONGER public. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:11 P

Ashton: "Won't your laboratory get a lot of good publicity for working on this case?"

Eikelenboom: "I'm not so sure about that."

I feel bad for him. He's at least honest and not lying or trying to stick to his guns or anything shady. I have the feeling a lot of lies about this case were fed to him, and then to have Baez blame him and his wife earlier about the reports is just harsh. And now he still has to testify. He's actually decent and JB managed to screw that up too.

MR. ASHTONNNNNNNNNNNNN, Attack the evidence, and quit with the personal jabs. It's not playing well.

"You have more homicides over here," Dr. E.

I've only caught this bit of afternoon testimony thus far, but I have to give it to Dr. E. This was a good, dry zinger.

Except that Defense is trying to claim this wasn't a homicide. I think JA liked his answer, actually. That's right, Mr. E, we have more homicides..including Caylee Anthongy. ZING.

I feel bad for him. He's at least honest and not lying or trying to stick to his guns or anything shady. I have the feeling a lot of lies about this case were fed to him, and then to have Baez blame him and his wife earlier about the reports is just harsh. And now he still has to testify. He's actually decent and JB managed to screw that up too.

That's the feeling I currently get, too.

I am LOVING JA's questions! Hmmm... JB was whining about Dr. Vass making money.

:great::great::great:

Everyone loves JA so it's all good but if the same exact questions were coming out of JB's mouth, he would get destroyed.

Badgering the witness is badgering the witness.

I'm waiting any minute for him to channel that girl from the Miss Teen USA pageant - "And such as Africa and here in the USA, we have contact DNA in Netherlands but no maps. Such as."

We really don't/won't know how honest he was going to be, imo.

I hope JA isn't harsh with this guy. He really doesn't come across as a bad guy at all.

Agreed. Not all of the DT witnesses should be held personally accountable for JB's intentionally not asking them to provide the court with appropriate documents.

I agree. I just don't think he has a firm understanding of the facts of this case. Not HIS fault.

Yes. The DT dropped contact to the point he kind of "forgot" about the case. Can't blame him for being confused or a little upset at this point.

At least I don't think JA will insult his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett