2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton asked if exposure with this case would help his business. He says they are very busy so no. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:14 PM

Eikelenboom is working on his PhD in Denver, CO. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:13 PM

Judges intern “@novusspiritus: hey who is the young guy always in front (behind podium)in the glasses, he's always there....#caseyanthony”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:13 PM

HAHA He pretty much said any kit can do it and earlier when Ashton pointed that out JB tried to say no. That his kit was special. HAHAHAHA

JA pointing out that DT didn't or COULDN'T get an American company to testify for him...just some guy trying to make it in America from a foreign country...

I hope JA doesn't destroy Dr. Eikelenboom too much. I've seen a documentary on him and his wife and have great respect for him. He helped get an innocent man out of jail.

He's also trying to help a murderer stay out of jail. Just sayin....

Eikelenboom does have an internet presence.

Still listening and folding laundry.

Orlando Sentinel says jail call records being kept private re inmate April Whalen (in jail with #caseyanthony & who's child drowned in 07)
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:15 PM

MR. ASHTONNNNNNNNNNNNN, Attack the evidence, and quit with the personal jabs. It's not playing well.

I'm disappointed with his brash zingers, he is so much better than that. But then again, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Jeff totally proved he had it right this morning when explaining this process to the judge and Jose LIED.

None of the Jurors are taking notes durig this testimony..On HLN

I think the witness is warming up to JA ... the brotherhood of DNA

Everyone loves JA so it's all good but if the same exact questions were coming out of JB's mouth, he would get destroyed.

Badgering the witness is badgering the witness.

I hear ya - but don't forget, Eik has not been subject to a Frye Hearing - we went through JBs insinuations (at least) twice on Vass alone...

oh Jeff. doing what Baez did to Vass... I'm a bit disappointed :/

What's good for goose is good for gander, I say. This is about Caylee...you use whatever is available legally, to get justice for her.

caylee_-a.jpg

Everyone loves JA so it's all good but if the same exact questions were coming out of JB's mouth, he would get destroyed.

Badgering the witness is badgering the witness.

True. But it was good to hear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member