2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does this guy know about the 17 and the D3? It was in the other persons testimony.....was this the new info he received on Sat? Is he suppose to hear others testimonies?? Did any of that make any sense??

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I just asked about Bolin. THe women who joined def. during jury selection. She had an affair & married a convicted felon. She's been removed

JA is at the big pad of paper. He says if you had tested the tape, you would have found nothing. Correct?

Yes.

PS....I just LOVE when JA uses JB's prized wrinkled paper easel thingie...LOL

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
HHJP looks so bored. It must be like watching a 8 hour miniseries that you hate & you already know the ending

Wanted to say thank you for the sidebar and Daily threads.

As hard as I have tried, even getting up early in the AM, I sleep through Baez's appearances every single day!!

IF it was anyone else, I would be concerned, but him? I am cutting my brain some slack... Maybe even giving myself some credit for innate good sense!! :great:

Maria

I must be very biased because Mr E seemed so much more interesting when JA questioned him and now I have a hard time understanding him with JB questioning him.

This witness does better on a level playing field. JB's questions don't always make sense as he has limited knowledge of the subject matter. jmo

Ok, JA is really asking for it now. He is touching JB's precious jpad!

ODG! You mean to say that JB didn't even know HIS expert's opinion on this until the SA did a depo?

:loser: :floorlaugh: :banghead:

Yes but he already got him on the stand talking about the Duct tape. How they correct this since Jeff Aston never got a chance to cross is bothersome to me.

Good grief!! Why is ICA wearing her sweater that way?? Is she trying to start a new fashion trend for defendants??? I honestly have NEVER seen anyone do that to a sweater before...

She is slowly moving it closer to her neck :)

how does this guy know about the 17 and the D3? It was in the other persons testimony.....was this the new info he received on Sat? Is he suppose to hear others testimonies?? Did any of that make any sense??

...it was the fbi lab tech's

JA drawing on big white coloring book......tooooo funny......bet someone is seething

Can someone help? I missed the stuff just before the recess, what happened. I heard JP say this is very delicate, burden of proof shifting, needs time to review or he will rule od side of caution. What was he talking about?????

JA is a master of cross exam he is amazing to watch! I missed the first two hours of the afternoon.

Bill Shaefer was saying there was an Att on DT who is married to Death Row inmate. I know that we have known this but for the life of me I cant remember who it was?

anyone?

So Yuri is likely about the questioning at Universal and lack of Miranda or general not looking at other suspects/somehow implicate George.

The former would seem to make the most sense giving how damaging to defense his previous testimony is. But given the questions they have asked so far...

I want to hear from GA's ex who has two names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3