2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Shaefer was saying there was an Att on DT who is married to Death Row inmate. I know that we have known this but for the life of me I cant remember who it was?

anyone?

Bolin?

This guy is GREAT!:great: Contamination by lab workers isn't shocking!

The way this plays out with the jury I predict is...........JA obviously knows what he's talking about so he gets the credibility card....so what he says this all means is what is gonna be what they take to the jury room.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I just asked about Bolin. THe women who joined def. during jury selection. She had an affair & married a convicted felon. She's been removed

OMG....what next?

Bill Shaefer was saying there was an Att on DT who is married to Death Row inmate. I know that we have known this but for the life of me I cant remember who it was?

anyone?

Rosalie Bolin

I am watching court on a local channel in Tampa area ... its a weather station anyway when recess come it switches back to the weather and on the side it says "sponsored by Morgan & Morgan " ...

They are a BIG firm and do a ton of web ads. I've been amused seeing their ads on our work webpage the last few days. Likely targeted, (by geography, we are in Georgia.)

anyone?

Rosalie Bolin.

JA bringing out that the previous case stuff was NOT from skeletonized remains.

None of the examples the defense used were of skeletenized remains.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com via mobile at 2:35 PM

Expert says LCN DNA is often first tested against known profiles...ie those who worked the crime scene.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com via mobile at 2:33 PM

Oh Lord JB is like a dog with a bone....just let it be. Gawd.

Baez comes up to cross examine and almost rips the microphone of the stand, wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo