2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.....now JB is saying panties? Well his are in a bunch afterall! Panties on the brain or up the.......

I swear JB said panties just because he knew we were talking about it.

You are very obviously not Canadian! :floorlaugh:

They are a BIG firm and do a ton of web ads. I've been amused seeing their ads on our work webpage the last few days. Likely targeted, (by geography, we are in Georgia.)
Oh I know I just got a kick out of too. and like yesterday I posted a link from St Pete Times about our previous Gov Charlie Crist joining their team ..

Argh. JB again. "An item is an item". Profound. Move on, please.

Ugh, JB forgot his brilliant observation/question.

I love how the witness just said
there should be DNA if duct tape covered the nose and mouth.....at least at first.

he said it again...

"at least in the beginning there would be DNA" when asked if DNA would be present if the tape were on Caylee's mouth.

JA needs to be sure the jury understands that there most likely no dna available on the tape considering the conditions the body was left in. That most likely there would be none in the conditions the body went thru. I don't think that is clear yet because Baez keeps inferring if there was no dna then the tape was never on caylee's mouth.

Hey, did JB just slip and say "so that doesn't mean that the tape was wrapped around KC's mouth, correct?" I heard "KC" and though, WOAAAAH!!! Deep seated resentment?

This guy really likes to use panties as an example.

Prosecutors shaking their heads no quite a bit.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com via mobile at 2:38 PM

Just trying to imagine how many witnesses the DT are going to call. At this rate of one witness per day, we will be here forever!

I am watching court on a local channel in Tampa area ... its a weather station anyway when recess come it switches back to the weather and on the side it says "sponsored by Morgan & Morgan " ...

The father (John Morgan) represented Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez in her civil suit and his son (Matthew Morgan) is now representing Vasco Thompson. The prior Governor of Florida, Charlie Crist now works for the law firm as well. VERY prestigious firm in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3