2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think we are going to hear that there was no DNA. However, I am pretty sure we already knew that! :rolleyes:

I think that those of us who have followed this case all along should be awarded degrees at the conclusion. I know it won't make any of us physicists or chemists or anything, but there should be an honorary degree in SOMETHING.

Or at least a certificate of completion.

Jurors just watching. No note taking so far.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:42 PM

I think that those of us who have followed this case all along should be awarded degrees at the conclusion. I know it won't make any of us physicists or chemists or anything, but there should be an honorary degree in SOMETHING.

Well I think we could all pass the bar exam in 7 or less tries.:great:

Carried over from the locked sidebar thread and originally posted by Jetaime:

My sister & I were just talking about that. :confused:
Personally, I think 30-45 mins is sufficient.

My son has had 20 minute lunch breaks for 3 years and will be starting 3rd this upcoming school year. If 5, 6 and 7 year olds can manage 20 minute lunches there is no way adults can not manage on 30-45 minutes. And yes, I was initially concerned the kids would not have enough time to eat but apparently they do.

JMO.

Agreed! I was thinking the same thing but did not want to come off as snarky ...

Carried over from the locked sidebar thread and originally posted by Jetaime:

My sister & I were just talking about that. :confused:
Personally, I think 30-45 mins is sufficient.

My son has had 20 minute lunch breaks for 3 years and will be starting 3rd this upcoming school year. If 5, 6 and 7 year olds can manage 20 minute lunches there is no way adults can not manage on 30-45 minutes. And yes, I was initially concerned the kids would not have enough time to eat but apparently they do.

JMO.

ICAM. Almost an hr of testimony wasted.. I don't get it. ??

O/T: Go WSox!!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Arpad Vass, scientist from body farm, in courthouse lobby. Maybe he will testify soon.

InSession In Session
There are 4 people in the witness holding area right now. #CaseyAnthony

Bold mine

:blowkiss: as Mitzi bats her eyelashes!

If you wear orange goggles, you can see semen and urine very well.

anyone else wondering how he is going to connect touch DNA with months of weather, and flooding and decomposition?

We are in session lets take the clothing talk to the appropriate thread. Thanks.

I think that is the same shawl/sweater/ she was wrapping around herself like a blanket recently.

*This amazing garment can be a sweater! A shawl! A pashmina! A blanket! A wrap! A shrug! A bolero jacket! There is no end to the ways you can wear the Miracle Fashion Shawl! Woven of 100% rayon/acrylic blend! Keep one in your closet and one in your car! Instructional DVD included. Just $19.99 plus shipping. But wait----call now and receive TWO for $19.99 plus shipping.*

Sorry. Don't spank me. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member