2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Search Warrant being referred to was for December but Baez asked about the August search...

More than 1/2 the jurors are not taking notes about this.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:48 PM

IMO I think Yuri knows the answer to the questions when he said I would have to look back. He's just making JB work. LOL

Jose left that part out. “@alananala: what did casey do with Caley after taking from Georges arms,after crying?Where did she put her?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:48 PM

Dec 20th search didn't include chloroform because they already looked for it on Dec 11th. Duh.

Implied YM would have snagged any chloroform related items if he'd seen them on the 20th. YM says after amending the warrant. GO Yuri.

This line of questioning is never impressive. He didn't find a full written confession either. The fact murderers hide and destroy evidence will never be a bombshell to anyone but Nancy Grace.

Yuri is respectful and doesn't try to dodge questions harmful to the prosecution. This is the way all honest witness' should behave. :rocker:

I want to see the Home Depot video!

Double ditto. Especially since two of them are from May 2008. And the search on Dec 11 for chloroform "items" was pretty late to the game after the felon had already been home for several months after she was bailed out.

One major major failing of JB. The state took the time and effort to put their witnesses and their presentation together such that it told a story. JB's approach of bouncing from witness to witness subject to subject is giving observers whiplash. Going from DNA to "where you looking for chloroform"? Does not seem like it would lead to strong jury retention.

No printouts about chloroform ... so what, paper goes away but google is forever.

I guess I missed something....What is on the Home Depot tape? I don’t remember anything other than the time stamp indicating when she was there TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille