2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this is over no only will I not watch IS or HLN, I hope to never get involved in another case again.
The more I learn about our "justice" system, the more I fear there is none.

But just imagine if JB was as competent as LDB or JA? THAT is truly what our justice system is all about!! This is a debacle because JB is just not professional nor competent enough to be leading this DT (IMHO)

What day this week do we expect a note from the Jury to the Judge 'please ask the lawyers to quit asking several people the same question over and over' we get it - enough already?" Friday is my vote.
Or asking for things to speed up. IIRC, the jury sent a note to the judge during the Brad Cooper trial, for the DT to speed things up.

Hot Diggity! Jose found a chemist!!! :great:

Vass' chemist, but still, a chemist by golly!

reginasmola Regina Smola
Ok so now the witness says chloroform evaporates fast, hence traces were decreased over time. +1 for the State again #caseyanthony

i just learned more about chemistry, ie info regarding volatility, chloroform, and quantitative vs. qualitative from this research scientist.... than I have in my lifetime.

I think he's helping negate the point that JB is trying to make...

anyone?

So Jose 'Einstein' Baez is going to 'school' this chemist about the difference between qauntitative and qualitative calculations. RIGHT.

here we are back to volatility of chloroform..

you cannot do a quantitative

omg... baez has no science background and it shows

JB shot himself in the foot with this witness.

So this guy is only saying that the chloroform on the carpet sample could only be a boatload MORE than what was originally found??? I mean, jeepers, he is saying there would have been even WORSE if they found the car earlier. How is this helping the DT????

Oh good Lord, I turned on the TV and thought Ron White was on the stand~

Did I hear LDB say today, "that when they cross examine Ms Casey", she was talking about this new possible witness from the jail. Just wondering if she will be on the stand for sure. tia

No and I think it was a warning shot across the bow of Baez really. Showing him exactly what they will use to impeach her. They are still investigating this person. But I truly believe they put Baez on notice he made a big mistake.

Hi there! Does anyone know what time court is ending today (or projected to)? I remember last Saturday the judge said he may extend the hours.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member