2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following up on another poster's question, what happens if someone is impeached in court?

Generally, to impeach a witness is to undermine the source of information as opposed to undermining the content of the testimony. The concept is pretty simple really.

The cool thing about impeaching a witness is that it’s a tactic that we’ve been using since we were little kids to win arguments. When someone accused you of doing something on the playground, you probably figured out the fastest way to defend your innocence was to attack the source of the accusation.

Example:

Billy: I saw Johnny leave Ms. Johnson a love letter!

Jimmy: No you didn’t four-eyes, you can’t even see two feet in front of your face. How would you even know?

Yuri's on ! GO YURI ! GO YURI ! WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY ! GO YURI ! LOL !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

JB seems to be playing "Let's see how many times I can say chloroform in a minute".

He is asking YM over and over if he found any receipts, rags, etc... in the home.

No.

Mr. Baez, what makes you believe the chloroform was made in the A's home or stored?

*Amity Fluffs Hair*

Mr. Yuri Melich...... soooo professional, soooooo polite, sooooooo *swoon* good-looking.

Did you find any chemistry kits?

Ummmm how much do you want to bet that JB failed chemistry in high school?

Here it comes: #caseyanthony def asks lead detective yuri melich did u find any containers, rags, papers, receipts concerning chloroform? NO
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:47 PM

Melich: No recpts on chloroform, chemistry kits, no bottles of chloroform at #CaseyAnthony home.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:46 PM

Baez asking if Melich found chemistry Kirsten, rags, containers, anything to do with chloroform. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:46 PM

It appears defense is trying to say the chloroform searches were never
printed.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:46 PM

JB gave him the wrong papers.

YM: "Sir, I believe this is still December 11th."

JB: "Oh."

KC on high alert now, known nemesis on the stand, look at those eyes

Jose gave him the same search warrant again.

This was almost 5 or 6 months later. What does this prove about chloroform use??? Ridiculous to bring that up. I am sure JA will point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly