2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA will have an easy time rehabilitating this witness...oh wait, that's right it's not his witness.

Thank this post if you fell asleep at some point watching trial today.

(if I could thank my own post, I would.)

I didn't really fall asleep, but found myself zoning out a lot and aimlessly browsing other sites as I listened. I really feel sorry for those jurors being put through this agony!

Did JB declare this witness as hostile before badgering him? Or, did the witness just naturally have a hostile reaction to JB?

I noticed early on that the witness was pushing back. So, yes, I think it's an instinctual reaction.

Thank this post if you fell asleep at some point watching trial today.

(if I could thank my own post, I would.)

not only that, but i have been reading a book on my kindle - i can't, i just CAN'T with jb...

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
For those who can't watch its this. Did u. no. did u. no. object,sustained. did u. no. did u. no. object, sustained. did u, no did u no

Dude I love this guy...questioning back to JB...JA didn't let the botanist ask him questions..who's in charge? It isn't JB?

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
For those who can't watch its this. Did u. no. did u. no. object,sustained. did u. no. did u. no. object, sustained. did u, no did u no

This witness is giving Baez as good as Baez is giving him and frankly I'm kind of stunned here...I might need to read this testimony in order to process this all.

Forget about calling this guy a hostile witness. JB is being a hostile attorney. Sit down already JB!!!

I am completely confused.. AS PER USUAL WITH THIS CASE.

JB is treating HIS witness like an idiot...you would think he would make an effort to be nice to the guy.

ETA Just realized he is a state witness for re-direct.. rubuttal <--- lol

Seriously, Baez is the biggest modsnip I have ever had the misfortune of listening to.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony If by chance Baez donates his remains to science and it winds up at the body farm what do you think would happen ?

Seriously scared my pets LOL'ing! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

He'd shrivel up and they'd ceremoniously cover him with his pocket square.

Am I the only one waiting for JB to ask..."If a tree falls in the forest....."?

I wonder if ICA realizes her DT is failing miserably... or do you think in her imaginary LaLa Land she thinks she's winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech