2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise says Labrador has nothing to do with Anthony case.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:46 PM

MarieCona25 Marie Cona
by RichardHornsby
<modsnip>

Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Wise: "No way" this case will do anything to "validate" Labrador device. #CaseyAnthony.
40 seconds ago

Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Wise says just because this project was talked about in court- doesn't mean anyone will buy it. He says it doesn't validate it #CaseyAnthony
55 seconds ago

Casey Anthony News
Wise: Nobody's going to buy Labrador device because they heard about it in a court proceeding. #CaseyAnthony
54 seconds ago

Casey Anthony News
Baez: "Validation" of Labrador in court of law would help legitimize it? Ashton objects.
1 minute ago
»
Casey Anthony News13
Wise says it's a job requirement to go after research dollars. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

I can't even believe Jose has the audacity to re-direct Dr. Wise. This is a whole new level of stupidity..

"Sir, are you understanding my questions?" - JB

Thank goodness I have to go before I get TOSsed.

River will be there. She's not sure if she will be called or not.

I keep wondering WHY expert witnesses subject themselves to this. They appear to be treated as defendants themselves. I suppose if the fee were good enough, but I do not think *I* could survive. I either would be a bumbling fool or I'd get a contempt of court!

But at least it is usually the opposing side who treats them that way, not the one who engaged them!!

now on to bashing his own witness on the labrador machine...

HIS.
WITNESS.

Why do so many posts seem to imply that if either side brings "his own witness" on, the witness is there primarily to confirm his own motives rather than negate his opposition's position?

Sustained x 5 so far this time around

JB: Sir, are you understanding my questions...

JB: how many times has "labrador" been promoted since being involved with this case
JA - Object
HJBP: Sustained

Baez: how many times has labrador been promoted since you have been involved in this case.

Objection/sustained

SLSmith&#8206; RT @stevehelling: Twitter - seconds ago

"Lots of law students attend court for the #CaseyAnthony trial. The defense is using some law students from Florida A&M as unpaid interns."

Are those the people sitting on the defense side, in front of the gallery, making the over-dramatic body motions of disgust and disagreement when the SA is speaking? I swear I told my DH that JB must have hired those people to sit and act that way in front of the jury......

LOVE this witness and the fact that he just spanked Baez regarding his device being sold or why it might be sold.

Wise says the Labrador didn't even exist when they were doing testing on this case. He says he was developing it. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:46 PM

InSession In Session
In his testimony, Wise says he looked at other items that could have caused such a high chloroform reading. He found no other possibilities.
35 seconds ago

Casey Anthony News
Wise: "Labrador was not used in this case whatsoever... It did not exist" #CaseyAnthony
42 seconds ago
»
Casey Anthony News13
Wise says the Labrador didn't even exist when they were doing testing on this case. He says he was developing it. #CaseyAnthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper