2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till I see Dr. Weiss at Food City. I'm going to keep a sharpe in my purse just so he and Dr. Vass both can sign my chest!

*sigh* I'm having intellectual lust here

Please...someone tell him that not only is his showing how ignorant he is, he has to be alienating the jury! ^i^

Because these learned men working on the Labrador Project are just a bunch of money-grubbing billionaire wannabes. Really, JB?

Yeah. Almost as ridiculous as the witness who tried to insinuate a dog (or coyote!) could have buried Caylee's bones. You just gotta laugh, either that or beat your head on your desk. (sigh)

This has been a painful afternoon for the DT.

To quote a famous comic(CF) 'That's gonna leave a mark!' :floorlaugh:

Is he talking about the Gatorade bottle w/chloroform in it now?

witness long and drawn out. I just saw jurors looking up here to balcony as several people walking out. Very empty here.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:48 PM

Back to the quantitative again.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:48 PM

Wise: "Labrador was not used in this case whatsoever... It did not exist" #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:46 PM

There was chloroform found in carpet sample from junk yard and it was not quantitative but it was there.

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#caseyanthony witness long and drawn out. I just saw jurors looking up here to balcony as several people walking out. Very empty here.
22 seconds ago

Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Wise says he doesn't recall ever testing a carpet sample before. "If I have, it's been a while back." #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago

Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
A couple of juror's are shaking their heads at this attack by Baez about the Labrador & this case #caseyAnthonytrial #Baezsmackdown

Wise: "No way" this case will do anything to "validate" Labrador device. #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:45 PM

Wise: Nobody's going to buy Labrador device because they heard about it in a court proceeding. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:45 PM

I think JB has done more to promote the Labrador than anyone. He continues to bring it up, over and over and over again. jmo

"I cannot say what I would expect to find in a carpet sample" -- Wise.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:48 PM

Well maybe he's an alchemist. Bet Baez never thought to ask THAT, did he? ;)

'You cannot spin straw into gold, can you, sir? CAN YOU SIR? YOU ARE NEITHER RUMPLESTILSKIN NOR A CHEMIST, ARE YOU, SIR?"

Dear JB -- you can have these questions.

Blaise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members