2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez and Casey picked the 16th as the day Caylee died, and announced it in the opening statement. Now, Baez is complaining because he and his staff of lawyers and experts didn't bother to investigate the computer records (provided by the state) for the 16th? He's actually complaining that the state didn't do his homework for him.

P.s. If it turns out this April woman is one of the inmates that Casey overheard talking about Baez (thus prompting Casey to seek him for representation), my jaw will really drop...

I must respectively disagree. But I do absolutely respect your opinions.

There is a HUGE, gigantic, monumental difference between a snide comment from JA in court about JB texting (which was indeed rude to the Court and to JA) and JB failing to fulfill his obligations to his client and the COURT.

Trials are not done by ambush. JB has tried at every single turn multiple times to fail to give the prosecution what is statutorily their right to receive. Reciprocal discovery is just that, reciprocal. HHJP has had to verbally and in written order form MAKE JB follow the rules, yet he still continually willfully violates HHJP's rules, repeatedly.

JB is indeed engaging in gamesmanship and IMO is disrespecting the Court and his Client IMO. This is ICA's life at stake. And he's playing chicken with the Court in regards to her life.

JA might make unprofessional and snide remarks while in Court but he's still abiding by HHJP's Court orders. IMO there is absolutely no comparison to the level of professionalism exhibited by the SA's (including JA) and the DT. The SA team has the DT blown out of the water in their ability to follow the rules that COUNT and their level of decorum within the walls of the Courtroom (and outside the courtroom as well).

All IMO.

This deserved so much more than just a tap on the Thank You button.

Bravo!!

If the state and defense were both supplied the same "scribbly data" then the defense shouldn't be punished because they worked hard enough to extract a timeline. The defense wants, once again, to ride on the backs of the state's work.

JB standing to the right of LDB and looks ticked!!! ICA knows she's been busted by the amazing SA team. Shooting daggers at LDB. Can this case get any stranger?

Baez is such a :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:.

GOTTA LOVE THIS JUDGE !

"I take it at some point you DID have a computer expert? "

"I would think at least a cursory look at the 15th, 16th and 17th would have been helpful to you. The evidence was in your custody."

"How could it be the fault of the state if you chose not to look at any particular date if you knew some dates had relevance to this case? "

withdrew computer experts Baez? WTH are you thinking?

This is a disaster. JMHO

OH MY!

Baez now using the order HHJP has been hitting him upside his head with against the SAO. Tell me he didn't understand it now! GRRRRR!!!

It is not new evidence. Aaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

ETA: And JP just said those exact words. THEN JB says "we can argue that at a later date".
Uh, me thinks the Judge just told you the answer to your ridiculous argument. You can argue with yourself later, how's that sound?

lol...love seeing the reporters laugh as JP tells JB that he can take as much time as he wants but they will still be back at 1:30.

It is getting more obvious by the SECOND that this trial is going down the tubes.......IMO.

JB is fighting mad to keep this computer info out. The computer info totally and completely blows his "story" out of the water.

lol, JB wants it treated as new evidence and have an expert look at the hard drive.

My Goodness. Mr Baez is certainly getting his 20 wet noodle lashes today.
WHAT is with this guy that he doesn't realize that he has to do his own work?? He's got the information, if he doesn't do the work thats his problem, not the courts!!!! This man makes me want to :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper