2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness...Why does the state keep calling science witnesses when they are getting skewered by the State? They should go straight to the more salacious witnesses. Such us...Jesse Grund, CA, GA.

Vines around skull cut, but doesn't recall removing vines from top of the skull.

Can't believe the judge goes along with this Baez on everything. Why should he fashion his own rebuke for his discovery violations for goodness sakes. It is a sanction, not a letter of accolades!

He's not. They were talking about the instruction to the jury.

good morning whew...just got here. did I miss anything good?

Fifth time on the stand for Jennifer Welch.
Prosecutors called her three times, defense has twice.

Jeeze - every document or photograph that DS asks Welch about - seems Welch doesn't have. What is DS basing her questioning on?

IIRC, touch DNA is what was used to prove that none of the Ramsey's DNA was on Jon Benet's panties.

That is what the Ramseys would like for us to believe but rebuttal to this can be found in the JonBenet forum here...ask to speak to SuperDave!

The last trial that I attended, the Victim's throat was slit and her blood was everywhere throughout her home...her DNA was sent to Bode Tech - Same place that came up with this alleged Touch DNA on JonBenet's underwear and they COULD NOT Identifiy this Victim's DNA with the massive amount of Blood (HERS) at the Crime Scene - Thankfully our HomeTeam, FDLE had absolutely No Problem in doing so! So for Me, Touch DNA means absolutely Nothing at this point and thought that I should share this info...

:twocents:
RR

Well Ms. Simm's skill at questioning someone has not improved since the Frye hearing

I agree even though we all know only one dead body was in the trunk it should have been tested. HUGE mistake by JB.

All of this non-testing (DT, Dr. Spitz) was deliberate, imo. What if they HAD found Caylee's DNA. Not testing is as deliberate of a decision as testing. Spitz didn't test that stuff on purpose, imo, because he knew it could/was just dirt.

Am I getting this right....an attorney whose expertise has involved medical malpractice is now going to question a witness regarding CSI related matters?

Well ,DS is not coming across as being well prepared,IMO.

The gray haired fellow that sits next to her? It's funny to watch his expressions. A moment ago, when JB said that US labs are behind Europe, that guy snapped his head up and had a HUH? look on his face.

Isn't he the one that was cracking up when JB was speaking at the podium? He was also in a photo with KB and camera men trying to ask JB a question after court on Saturday. I think he is an OS reporter.

His Honor is not a happy camper this morning. His voice reflects that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState