2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jennifer Welch. She's awesome.

CSI Welch back on the stand

Okay so the trunk liner stain wasn't tested for DNA? IMHO it really should have.

Jury back.

I agree even though we all know only one dead body was in the trunk it should have been tested. HUGE mistake by JB.

Casey smiles and whispers when it is announced the defense will call Jenny Welch.

Defense calling OCSO photographer back to stand. Dorothy Sims doing direct.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:15 AM

Defense calls Orange co Crime Scene Investigator Jennifer Welch. Dorothy Sims will question. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:15 AM

It's boomerang Jen Welch! (cuz she keeps coming back) #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 8:14 AM

#CaseyAnthony George Anthony's alleged mistress, Krystal Holloway, a.k.a. River Cruz has been subpoened and is outside courtroom
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:14 AM

OMG seriously how many times are they going to Recall her, clearly they have no other witnesses?? what the heck

Woot!

HHJP is limiting his testimony per JA's request. Oh...abundance of caution - schedule a Frye hearing giving the State a week's notice. God this trial is gonna last til Christmas.

yowee! That worries me because I remember a juror on the panel is supposed to go on vacation overseas and it had been planned for a long time and the Judge said no worries the trial will be over by that time (sometime in July I think).

that looks like Jennifer Welch.. it is not Bock

It finally dawned on me what this guy and the "touch DNA" is all about.

Baez is JEALOUS that Ashton is famous for being the first to successfully bring DNA testing into a court case and successfully prosecute because of it.

Baez wants so badly to one up him and get this in, therefore becoming "famous" at least in his own little mind. :loser:

oh Jose is famous all right! But I'm not gonna say what for! :rolleyes:

I'm skeered of a time out :eek:

Jennifer, again don't they get that she is an endearing witness. They've made her a pop tart, too.

The way I understood the HJP was that the attorneys for each side had to be at the court by 8:30 each morning so that court would officially begin at 9:00. That is what I understood and hope that this is helpful.
MOO

I understood that he wanted the attorneys there to argue this type of stuff out at 8:30. It's not like they can do that before the judge arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla